Ep2 S2 The American

Just like every morning, Olive awoke to her blaring alarm. She groaned before turning it off and rolling over returning to her soft slumber. She woke up after another hour of undisturbed sleep and sat up before ripping open the curtains. Class was going to start in around an hour and with the 15-20 minute walk she had to endure before even stepping foot into the gate, she had to be quick.

Olive rushed around her house. Showering, changing, doing her makeup, caring to her pets and eating breakfast. Even though Olive's dad had moved out to stay with her half-sister she still got food packs (like the mad boxes some people got in covid) and the bills paid and a few hundred pounds every couple of months or so, thanks to her grandparents, so she didn't need to worry about getting a job or anything so she could just live her life.

Once she had gotten ready she rushed out the house and made her way to the dreaded place called school, after locking her door obviously.

————————————————————

She was walking towards her class when she spotted Mitchell walking towards the bathroom with two large empty buckets.

"Oi!" She shouted to get his attention.

"Oh! Hey darling, perfect timing! Class wars! C'mon, I'm gonna fill these up and throw them at Dickers, you in?" He greeted, stopping in his tracks.

"Fuck yeah!" She dropped her, pin littered, bag next to the classroom door when Rem Dogg was sat, waiting, and followed her boyfriend towards the toilets.

She didn't care that it was the boys bathroom because there wasn't anyone around, they weren't aloud to the toilet in first period as they got time to go beforehand.

They filled up the buckets and put on fake Hitler moustaches and busted into the classroom, Rem Dogg trailing behind them, shouting in German before throwing both buckets of water on Alfie, this caused the form teacher to be soaked from head to toe.

"What? Dunkirk was at sea." Mitchell shrugged.

"Hang about. Who the fuck is that?" Olive asked, taking note of the strange man stood next to Alfie.

————————————————————

Turns out the Form K was getting taken over by an American, which Olive was not happy about. She had always hated Americans. She thought they were stuck up and rude, plus she hated their accents. But here she was, sat in the assembly listening to the American introduce himself with shit humour.

Once it was over Form K was all walking back and Olive was heavily venting to Mitchell about how unhappy she was with the change. She hated change even more than Americans.

"Omg and his accent! It's so fucking annoying!" Olive groaned.

"Yes, darling, you've mentioned his accent." Mitchell chuckled.

"Cause it's the worst part!" Olive whined. "Oh! And his dry fucking humour!"

"I dunno, he is kinda funny." Mitchell admitted, which earned him a glare from his girlfriend.

"I love you, so I'm gonna let you keep your opinion even though I completely disagree." Olive explained, before giving him a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

"Wow, is that my punishment?" He smirked, going in for a kiss on the lips before Olive moved her head so he missed.

She giggled as they made it back into class. Olive didn't pay attention, all she did was put her earphones in and draw.

"Umm, you!" Mr Schwimer announced as he pointed at Olive, which she obviously didn't realise as she was too busy drawing.

Mitchell nudged her shoulder which caused her to take out an earphone and give him a hum. He pointed his head towards Mr Schwimer.