Ep1 S2 Swimming Gala

The alarm went off, jolting Olive awake. It was her first day back at school after the holiday and a lot had changed. She went to Malaga with Mitchell which resulted in him loosing his virginity to her, but they said they wouldn't tell anyone just yet, she dyed her hair from the dark red and black to a lighter brown with the undersides and a small portion of the front bleached blonde.

Like this:

And her favourite part, her dad had left to stay with his other daughter, that she didn't know he had

And her favourite part, her dad had left to stay with his other daughter, that she didn't know he had. Which meant she had the house to herself, like all the time! She was thrilled! The first thing she did was go around and gutted the place out and tidied it and she was pretty pleased with herself.

She hauled herself out of bed and walked into her attached bathroom and did her business before stepping into the shower. She got out after a good 20 minutes and continued to get ready. She then checked the time and she was already late to be leaving for school. Fuck. She quickly finished the last bit she had of getting ready before locking the door and walking towards her school.

She showed up pretty late but continued to burst into the class and shouted.

"WHAT'S UP WANKERS!"

Laughs and replies were filling the room.

"Welcome back Oli." Alfie sighed.

"Nice haircut, you sure you don't wanna sue your hairstylist?" She laughed, taking note of his bowl.

"Fuck off, Oli." He replied.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" She smirked back.

"Have you heard the things that come of your mouth?" He defended.

"Yeah, well, I still kiss your mum." She then held up two fingers to her mouth and stuck her tongue in between then.

This earned her a scoff from her teacher.

"Alright, Vector?" She asked Joe as she walked past and ruffled his hair, messing it up.

This caused a groan of annoyance to escape from the pudgy boy. She then took her seat next to Mitchell, giving him a kiss of the cheek.

The class went pretty quickly and with minimum learning as everyone just talked about what they did on the holiday and at some point Olive had found her way onto Mitchell's lap and had fallen asleep there.

————————————————————

The class was all over the place and by god it was loud. Olive and Mitchell were batting paper balls at Joe while Mitchell was repeating the word "scrotum" every time one of them hit him as Olive giggled.

Mr Wickers eventually walked in which caused everyone to return to their seats and slightly quieten down.

"Guys, you need to bring your pyjamas in on Friday." He announced.