chapter 41- Husband and Wife

Author's pov

After lunch, all were gathered in living room.

"Dad... Kumar group of companies have sent their interest to collaborate with our company". Arjun said.

"Wow...Arjun it's really a good news". Srinivasan said smiling.

"Congratulations kanna.." Lalitha said patting his arms.

"But mom dad....we have one small problem in this..." Arjun said making everyone confused.

"That is.... Their main branch is in London and there are expecting ME that is The CEO of our company to meet them directly for signing the deal". Arjun said .

"Ohhhh..... What do you think about it Arjun??" Srinivasan asked him.

"I am ready to go dad... But I didn't expect that they will ask specifically ME to be there while signing the deal because I thought I will sent Surya there to finish this deal". Arjun said.

".....And also I thought to send Nikki along with him for their honeymoon there .... I planned it as a gift to their marriage". Arjun said eyeing his sister and Surya who were surprised hearing him.

"Ohhh.... But it's ok kanna....we will send them somewhere for honeymoon as you wish". Lalitha said chuckling.

"Mommm..." Nikki said whining.

"Nikki are you by any chances blushing?" Arjun asked teasing her.

All laughed seeing her shy face.

"Ohhh my friend... Is that the only reason you were upset by your london trip but I feel like.... You don't want to go there leaving your wife and daughter here". Surya asked smriking.

Arjun smiled awkwardly and looked at his wife.

"Anna... enough of looking at Anni...now answer your friend". Nikki said teasingly.

"May be...." Arjun said looking at Saahithiya who is looking at him with a surprised look .

"Then you take your wife along with you for honeymoon". Surya said winking at him.

"Yeah Anna... Surya is right... You both didn't go to honeymoon till now...so its a best option". Nikki said excitedly.

"Arjun nikki is correct....after your marriage you both didn't go anywhere and indeed you both were busy in your respective careers so... This trip will be a good choice for you both to spend time and know about each other" . Lalitha said.

"But mom... it's a business trip and also how will I manage Sara alone in some unknown place??" Saahithiya asked.

"Anniii... honeymoon is for husband and wife and we said you guys to go on honeymoon not family vacation". Nikki said huffing.

"But how can we leave Sara here and go?? It will not be correct... I am not going anywhere leaving Sara here". Saahithiya said hugging Sara to her chest.

"Helloo Saahithiya mam.... Sara is not only your daughter..she is also our granddaughter we will take good care of her and we also need to spend time with her na...." Lalitha said sarcastically.

"Yeah...my wife is correct....we also like to spend some quality time with our granddaughter so...you two leave our granddaughter with us and go and enjoy your honeymoon". Srinivasan said taking Sara in his hold.

"But mom dad..." Saahithiya said still not convinced fully.... actually she is excited about going with Arjun but hesitant on leaving Sara here and going there.

"Sara baby....do you want new toys, new new dresses,chocolates ??" Nikki asked tickling Sara.

"Yess me want neww toys ,drewws choco". Sara said clapping her hands excitedly.