Here'ssss Robbie.

Robbie read a book in his room as he awaited 12 am, When the staff left the floor for the night. He got up and paced alittle to wonder what was up with the random invite from Andre. Robbie has had a super crush on Andre since their freshmen year in high school. As Robbie changed and grew up, he forgot about Andre alittle while he lusted over other guys and girls who lusted over him.

12 am came and Robbie could see that most of the staff had left for the night. He slowly got up, as to not make any noises to disturb the bed and/or the stage that might possibly still be on the floor.

Robbie got up barefoot and shook at the coldness of the wood flooring. Robbie moved with slow wide steps to the door to look under to see of any movements.

He finally arrived at the door and peeked under. To his surprise there were alot of male stage on the floor, and they had unfamiliar faces. They were burly men who almost busted out of the white scrubs they were. Robbie backed from the door as he saw 3 pairs of feet come toward the door.

Robbie quickly but quitely moved back to his bed and went back to reading his book to the first page he could get it open to.

The door had a knock at it and then the knob turned.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robbie couldnt help but get hard at the site of these 3 men. All of different races.

The one who lead the other 3 into the room was a 5'11 black male who reminded Robbie of Andre a bit, just alot stronger and with a short ceaser cut. The secound one behind him was a Pacific Islander about 6'0. He had a slight limp to him while he looked like a younger Mario Lopez. The third man to walk into the room was a very tall white body builder. Taller then the rest Robbie thought to himself that he was at least 6'3. Robbie only standing at 5'10 was the shortest in the room.

The men approached Robbie and stood around his empty room which he just noticed had no roomate. The black man to a pair of hand cuffs out from his belt and began to take Robbie's  hands and bound them to his bed. Robbie resisted at first while the other man held his body back he withdrew from the fighting back.

Robbie had now had both hands bound to the bed. The men started to disrobe Robbie.

Robbie: What the hell are you guys doing now? I havent done anything.

The men still didnt respond to Robbie. He doubted they would but it was worth a shot. Robbie lay there with nothing but his sweat pants on that fell right under his V-line. The two other men(black and brown) began to disrobe as well.

Robbie began to panic but his dick bagan to rise.