Trina

Trina was the first one to escape, or was let loose. Trina agreed to give all the information about the location of her friends if she could have her way with each one of them. Trina was a selfish girl only caring for herself and only caring what others thought of her.
----------------------------------------------
Mix
After all the relevant members of the Hollywood arts clan (Tori,Cat,Robbie,Beck,Andre,and Jade) had arrived, it was not even 3 weeks before change came.
Each night one member would be drugged and pulled out of their bed only to be raped by Trina. We all know Trina has a thing for Beck so first on the list was him.
Trina greeted Beck's motionless body as it was drug into the room. She admired his shirtless stature, His pink lips, and his somewhat arousing and stinky musk smell. Trina began to walk over to Beck. She had been wearing nothing but patches on her breast and vagina. She slowly walked over to Beck, unzipped his pants, and took his dick in her hand. She slowly pulled his foreskin back(I don't know if French Canadians have fires kind or not I jus know for a fact the French and English do not to be racist) and put her mouth to the head of Beck's dick. She slowly made her way down the shaft after giving the spot she was working on a few strokes. She soon swallowed Beck's full 8 inches and he had been fully erect had that moment. Beck's drugged body began to move. His toes curled, his fingers twitched, and his chest rose up and down to the rhythm of Trina mouth. Beck awoke to see a brunette head on his dick in a very dark room lit by courtyard lights and and a dim overhead. She rose her head once she saw eyes on her after coming up for a routine head bob. Beck was surprised to see her in this position, with such little clothes on. Beck mentally now. Admiring Trina big breast and ass.

Beck: Trina your here too?! (Beck pushing Trina off)

Trina: Something like tthat it we cab talk about that later ok?

Trina resumed the sucking. Beck grew frustrated and quickly took Trina up by her hair and turned her around. Taking spit a using it as lube, Beck lathered his dick and moistened Trina's pussy. Beck slammed into Trina. Working his way in and out of Trina with a forceful thrust and a tight grip on the sane hair he pulled min ago. Beck now have alittle bit of the upper hand demanded answers while pulling Trina's hair. Trina ignores him and enjoyed the sex.

Trina: just finish beck I said I will talk to u later.

Beck , noodesand thrust harder and harder. Trying to get more into to Trina but is stop by his own base. Trina goes back and fingers herself while this activity happens. Beck's body tenses up and his breathing increases.