Ice Pop

Beck quickly morse code back." I be ?over when I get a change.' Beck steps back from the wall and paces back and forth a bit. He sits on his bed and takes off his overshirt, leaving him in a wife beater. He thinks a bit and puts on his socks and the one pair of shoes they allow you to bring to the hospital. Beck choose brown ACG boots by Jades request. After he finishes with his shoes, he brings his hair back with his hands and stands up. slowly tip toeing to the door he puts his hear to hit. The doors are pretty thick, but made from a less dense metal material, allow patients to here through the door if they really listen. Beck hears the familiar buzzing of the overhead lights in the hallway, but nothing else. once satisfied with what he hears he gets down on his knees and looks under the door. He doesn't see anything but wheels to a hospital bed on the far wall across from his room. He grabs a plastic knife he managed to salvage from the lunch rooms. He takes the knife and tries to unlock the door from the inside. After minutes of jiggling, the knife pops through the lock. Beck stands there for a minute to see if anyone had heard, and was coming to investigate. after 3 minutes, he stepped toward the door and opened it slowly. Once the door was at a width big enough so that Beck could peck his head through, he did. He looked left....., then right. Most of the lights in the hallway were flickering, but besides the wheelchairs and hospital beds, to Beck's knowledge the hallway was empty. Beck, Andre and Cat were in the oldest part of the mental hospital. Nurse and guards rarely came down to these lower levels. They heard rumors about ghost and poltergeist, but as far as Beck knew they were all myths. Beck stepped out of the room with slow dragging feet. The floors were marble and his boots were heavy. Taking wide strides would cause a clicking sound against the floor, causing a chain reaction of the nearest staff to run toward this area...(at their own risk). Andre was only a room away from him . It was maybe like a 10 inch gap between the 2 doors. Beck closed his door behind him, being careful to NOT make any noise. The door clicked with a loud echo. His heart stopped, and he laid his back against the wall, while his heart raced and stopped. A door quickly opened to the right of him. Beck began to run toward his room when he heard a husky whisper.
"Beck"
"Andre?" Beck said.
"Get in here now!" Andre said.
Beck ran the gap this time and made it into Andre's room. Beck ran toward the bed while Andre gently closed the door behind him.
"Thanks man." Beck said
Andre gave a smug look.
"Next turn the knob when you close a door." Andre said in an annoyed hushed tone, alittle louder than a whisper. Beck gave a thumbs up and Andre joined Beck on the bed. Beck motioned toward Andre's pillow. Andre nodded and reached under the pillow. He pulled out a paper with artwork on it. It was a map of the hospital. Beck gave a crooked smile.(that's my song with tlc check it out wen u done)
Andre: I got bored

Beck: Alright, Well I found away to at least leave this wing. During the week nights Everyone leaves the lower levels, now we can leave but I have an idea you might feel is crazy as hell.

Andre: What's that?

Beck: Well we have to leave right?

Andre: Obviously

Beck: Well they do check on us during the day, and a pillow under a sheet won't work.

Andre: Soooo?

Beck: So there's a morgue on this floor, it's always unlocked and hundreds of bodies in there. It wouldn't be to hard to hard to find a look alike.

Andre: Beck! That's some crazy voodoo shit man. I can do that disturbing the dead and moving there resting places.

Beck: Well at least come with me to pick out a body I'll do all the work.

Andre: I feel bad about leaving you to do that alone so I'ma help, but do t think I'm doing this often.

Beck stares at Andre a bit. Andre's hair was pulled back and all though the room had a small candle light and and a huge window that was too high to get to,Beck only saw the front of his face. Andre gave a confused look 😕😐. Just then Beck grabs Andre, and their lips crash together.

Andre: WTF! Man

Beck: I'm sorry I jus'.

Andre quickly moves toward Beck and they continue there interrupted kiss. Andre throws Beck on the bed and pulls his own shirt off. Beck follows suit and takes of his wife beater. Andre goes lower to the left side of his neck while kissing it. Andre brings him and Beck upright. Both side by side on the bed, Beck moves towards Andre's sweatpants string. Andre tenses up and pushes Beck off a bit

Andre: This not right man

Beck hears but ignores the words. Beck gets on his knees and pulls Andre's pants down just revealing an erect dick. Beck begins to stand, but Andre pushes his head down forcefully. Beck's mouth bobs up and down with the motion of Andre's hand along his dick. Andre gets a rhythm going. Alternating speeds. Both moan.

Andre: O shit Beck, I'm gonna cum.

Beck: Mmhmm.

Andre then tenses and shakes. Beck hears that an backs off.

Andre: Get the fuck out!

Beck: Wha-

Andre: Get the fuck out of here! You weird Nigga!

Beck quickly leaves, slamming the door behind him, ignoring what the consequences would be if anyone heard.