WHY WONT YOU BELIEVE ME-Cats story

"im cat but Andre calls me lil red" she says laughing in front of the doctors who dragged out of her cell to tell question her on as why she thought she was placed here, "Yes we are aware of this ms. valentine is it?" the docter says. She nods her head. "Tell why you think you were placed here. She begins. "im here because....... i dont know." She begins to cry with her head on the table. The female docter to the left of her tells her to stop her crying and hands her a ba-lled up piece of kleenix she digs from her loab type coat. Cat then looks her head up to recieve the tissue. Cat takes the tissue with caution as she looks all around it. " Is this clean?!" Cat cries in question. The nurse then sucks her teeth and nods. Cat shrugs and then wipes her now red face. The docter make a gesture that sorta kinda felt like he still wanted the story, and so cat then begins. "My brother has brain damage, so wheneve he does something alittle off, he's always excused and its not fair!" Cats voice getting an octave higher to enhance her seriousness. The male docter awakens his pursed and silenced lips. " Yeah, and what are you getting at?" Cat looks down as she explains herself with detail. " I think he knows what he does and i think he does on purpose and for attention. When no one is around it seems that he cant find his attention. in the begining it was him just hitting my head very hard for no reason. I'd just be sitting on the coach and we'd be alone, and he would just start hitting me. After awhile my head started showing red scratches and welts. When people started asking what are these marks i would just scream and run. I dyed my hair red to take attention away from my marks. Instead of questions i would get compliments. One day h tied me up while i was asleep. I woke up in his room naked. He had just put his thingy inside of my pee hole. He tried to kiss me and i then bit him, and hopped out his room. I've never old anyone before and now i feel dirty." Cat begins to sob uncontrolablly. The male docter mostions for someone to take her away. A big man in all pink comes in and carries cat away to her cell/ room. She says thank you when they finally reach her rrom and she runs to her bed a lays her head down on a flat king sized bed. After 10 minutes of soft crying she doses off into a deep slumber. Cat hears someone enter her pitch black room and footsteps toward her bed.