Vega

Tori was first to go to the asylum. Even as a really sheltered and "clean" girl, Tori had here moments. Tori had been home alone one night. She had been watching tv in her upstairs bed room when, she heard a ring.

Tori's inner voice(T.I.V): Trina told the little "friends" she had, she had been going away for spring break, and my parents alerted all who was relevant, that if they needed them call ,the cell

Tori was cautious about answering the door at around 12, but she got out of bed with haste.....

T.I.V.: I'm Coming.....Who is it.

Tori looked through her peephole asaw a dark haired girl. Tori was more cautious than ever knowing that there was a strange dark haired women at her door when no one is home. Tori back away from the door and grabbed the gun, her dad kept tapped under the sink in case of emergencies, Tori thought to herself

T.I.V.: Wait this is a good part of L.A. I don't think I need this and besides she is female.Tori dropped the gun in between the couch cushions on her way to the door. She opened the door but it could only open so wide because of the chain lock.

Women: Hi Tori, How are you this evening?

The women spook with an awkward sorta-kinda creepy niceness to her voice that gave an pungent feeling of desperation.

Tori: How do you know my name?

The women tenses up and pauses before she answers

Women: Well...uhh...my name is Melinda lee and I'm with your school district. my company wants to do a a survey for all Hollywood arts students, I have gotten all the others already, is your sister home.

Tori: No my sister is not but what others are you talking about?

Melinda: you know Andre, Beck, Jade, Cat, Robbie and hopefully you and your sister.

Tori answers with a raised eyebrow and a short breaths.

Tori: umm alright well please come in then.

Tori unlocks the chain lock and proceeds to the couch. Before she knew it the room was dark, oxygen was scarce, and she was fading.