The plan

Tori awoke from the flashback that was a recurring day dream and night terror. The hospital allowed the patients to where the clothes they had on during there kidnapping, so Tori was in usually attire(a loose shirt, dark blue jeans, and uggs). Tori thinks back again.

----------------------------------------------Melinda: Tori? Tori? wake up hun.

Tori awoke she opened her eyes. The room was silver. Silver walls silver meeting table, silver .floors, and silver doors. Tori tried to move but became aware the one of her hands were handcuffed to the table leg. She looked around frantically. Two men in all white started back at her when she meet eyes with them. She quickly turned back to Melinda.

Tori: where the hell am I?

Melinda: calm down please. This is all part of the survey.

Tori: my dad's a cop he'll find me. and once my sister see's I'm missing she'll tell everyone!

Melinda: You and I both know she won't do that immediately after not seeing you, she'll use it to here advantage tori, you know that. Besides we've taken care of here Tori.

The men hold Tori back and Melinda jumps to her feet reveal a needle in her hand. Tori screams.

Melinda: no one can hear, and if they can they won't do nuthin.

Melinda takes Tori's harm a d jabs the needle into her wrist. Tori quickly became less irate and finally tired.

Tori awakes next to a starring Jade. Tori jumps at the sudden eyes.

Tori: Jade? what the hell why didn't you wake me.

Jade just laid there with a blank stare Tori quickly went over to shake and tap her. Tori then moves into her face to test her pupils. Jade jumps up with a boo, Tori screams.

Tori: What the hell Jade this is not a time to be joking! What's going on where are the others.

Jade: Lemne ask you something Tori. Why do you never say fuck? No fuck you, fuck me, o fuck. Come on Tori jus say it. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!!

Tori: Jade!

Jade: (Laughs) Ok alright. Well me and Beck were "FUCKING" in his truck right, and these too guys just came in and grabbed. Totally touching everything. Beck was still hard too, just grabbing and everything. But we ended up here in separate rooms. Andre and Trina were both walking alone last night so they got em'. Robbie and Cat didn't know any better, they came by choice.

Tori: Oh My Gosh! Jade, what is there to do,

Jade: Andre and Beck are going to be finding something they have been talking about it since this morning at Lunch.

Tori backs against the wall sliding down coursing her fingers through her hair. Jade crawls to Tori.

Tori: How Jade(rolling eyes)

Jade Crashes her lips to Tori's, and surprisingly, Tori kisses back. Jade kisses down Tori's neck and then chest. Tori moans. Tori takes off her shirt and Jade follows suit. While kissing Jade unhooks Tori's bra and the her own. Jade takes both Tori's breast and plays with then, as Tori brings her hand into Jade's pants. Both girls moan. Jade takes Tori's breast in her mouth sucking the nipple as Tori rubs harder on Jade's clit. Both slide off each others paints and panties. Jade proceeds to take lead again, but Tori pushes her back and brings her head to here vagina. Tori sucks and licks, her younger going in and out, as jade pushes Tori's head down harder. Jade arches her back and thrust her pelvis up as Tori moves back and uses her fingers to massage Jade. Jade screams and lets out cum as Tori licks at the Fountain. Jade re turns the favor with her fingers and mouth.

Tori: Jade, jade ohhhh Fuck!

Jade: See there you go Tori. How does it fell

Tori ignores and brings her body into a rocking motion.

----------------------------------------------Tori comes back to reality only to find herself touching her own pussy. and realizing she's wet she cleans herself up, and falls into a deep sleep.

Note: Really thanks for all the votes and the reads if you have any suggestions about upcoming chapters and/or new stories, hit me up