The Key to the metaphorical door

(Resuming last chapter)..

Beck finishes and with draws his member from Trina's now moist face, which was a mix of semen and sweat.

Beck: now answer me Trina. You've had your fun.

Trina: haanh?

Trina then went in closer to Beck with a robe that had been laying on the floor.

Trina: Beck just make sure my sister is safe and you play this right.

Trina rushed out the door in a hurry leaving the door open.

Beck: What does that mean?

Just then the usual male assistants came in the room to collect Beck. He was then blind folded and thrown into his room.

----------------------------------------------

Beck knocked the side wall to get a reply. Beck had been trying for weeks with no luck. After five minutes to the time Beck knocked, Andre knocked back with a safe reply. Beck quickly followed his sneaking routine in to the room next door. the door had been cracked, so Beck stepped in. Andre passed back and forth.

Andre: I've found some stuff on where we are and how to get out.

Beck: I was going to say the same thing. I had an...........encounter with Trina..

Andre: (cutting beck off) She here?! Where is she?

Beck: No she's not here but she was here for a bit, it's weird, she has no interest in helping us.

Andre: huh?

Beck: well she knows everyone is here and she chooses to do nothing about it.

Andre: that does sound like Trina, self absorbed.

Beck: well I'm gonna head out I'm tired been up all day.

Andre: ight man I have Robbie coming down.