WOUNDED

So It was a hard week in Laura's apartment. Ace was not sleeping through the night and Esme was working Spencer's last nerve. He was trying so hard to be nice be he felt like he was about to explode. But, it was Friday and he needed a little time out. He had not seen Trina in a few days and missed her so much. After dropping Ace off at daycare he met Trina at a biker bar almost out of town where Trina and Joss had gone to try to collect evidence to incriminate Esme. Spencer and Trina arrived first then Joss and Dex arrived. Spencer was not really in the mood for Dex; he was so stressed out from the long week. But here they were. As soon as they sat down Joss brings up the fake evidence his Uncle left him. Spencer looks at Trina and asks how do you know that Joss.Trina looks down and in a small voice says it kind of slipped out. Dex jumps in and says it's not that easy to turn in evidence in his experience and he could get in trouble and they would put him in jail. Out of frustration Spencer starts mouthing out smart remarks at Dex and Joss get up to leave. Dex calls Spencer a jerk. Spencer gets up and takes a swing at Dex busting his lip. Trina yells at Spencer. Joss goes to check on Dex and she yells "Spencer what the hell" Dex gets up on his feet and faces off with Spencer. Spencer takes another swing misses and Dex punches him in the stomach. Spencer gets laid out groaning in pain on the floor. Trina yells out "Stop it" and runs to check on Spencer. Dante, who was out on a date with Sam, comes and breaks up the fight. He tells Joss and Dex to go home and helps Spencer up. Dante tells Spencer that it's not a good look for an ex-convict in a bar fight. Before leaving to join Sam again. Spencer nods his head. He looks over at Trina who looks pretty pissed off. Spencer looks down in embarrassment he knows he was in the wrong. Trina comes in a little closer, "What the hell Spencer." He groans and in a raspy tone he says. I don't want or need Joss' and her boyfriend's help. You shouldn't have told Joss about the evidence. Joss is my best friend Spencer. So, what Trina your my girlfriend. I told you about the evidence only. Trina shakes her head and grabs Spencer by the arm to get him up. She walks him to the car. She asks Spencer , "do you think you can drive home?" Yes. Says Spencer. Okay I'll stop by the pharmacy in my car and get some first aid things and I'll meet you at Laura's and leave the front door open for me. Spencer gets to the apartment and thinks about what happened at the bar, he enrages again. He stomps upstairs and slams the door. Esme barges in his room just as he takes his shirt off to look at his wounds. He yells " Esme get out" Esme gets startled and slams the door and gets out. A few minutes later she comes in again with an ice pack barging in again. Spencer looks up at the and barks again "Esme get the hell out of my room". Esme drops her jaw and stares at Spencer with the pack of ice in her hands. Not hearing Trina come in from behind her. Didn't I just hear Spencer tell you to get the hell out of his room. But, he's hurt, he could have broken ribs or bleeding internally. I got it Esme, I'll take care of my boyfriend, you go take care of your kid. She yanks the ice bag out of her hands. Esme storms out of the room slamming the door. Trina scoffs. Spencer looks at Trina in aww, even though she's pissed off and he's pissed off at her she is still the most beautiful woman in the world to him. Trina feels his eyes on her but ignores him. She sits down on the ottoman and takes out what she bought from the store. Have you taken anything for pain? Spencer responded no. She takes out the medicine and grabs some water and watches him drink it. She tries to ignore his ripped abs. He catches her looking and gives her a crooked smile. She returns to the ottoman and tells him to come to her. Spencer slowly obliges. She unrolls the bandage and wraps it around him making sure it's tight. He winces in pain and jokingly tells her to be gentle. He pulls a few flyaway hairs from her face and tucks them behind her ears. What am I gonna do with you she asks him. I don't know he says. She runs her hands on his chest and kisses his wound. He smiles down at her. She looks up at him and says you are so infuriating and I hate it when you act like a jerk. Spencer looks at the floor, I know I'm sorry baby. He reaches out to hold her. Trina can't resist but to oblige.You need to go lay down and rest. Yes ma'am he says. He goes to lay down and she pull the covers over him. She kisses him forehead and tells him she's gotta go. Spencer grabs her arms and pulls her back, " Do you really have to go please stay" I don't want Esme coming in here bothering me again. Trina scoffs, Spencer??? Please begs, Spencer. What am I gonna wear? You can wear anything you want from my closet. She finds an oversized shirt and goes to the bathroom to slip it on. She comes back to lay by Spencer under the covers, Spencer smiles at her. You look beautiful, he says. Trina smiles and gazes in his eyes, kissing his lips. You are still in trouble Cassidine but we will talk about that tomorrow. Tonight we just rest. Yes my lady he says. I love you Trina. I love you too hothead. Spencer giggles before giving her another kiss, thankful for her forgiveness. Trina gets up again briefly to lock the door. She comes back laying her head on Spencer's shoulder.