Goosebumps

A few months have past and Nicholas was still hiding in the shadows. Spencer, Trina and Ace were going for a walk at the park. Ace was playing in the grass with Spencer.Ace was walking now so Spencer kept an extra eye on him. Trina had a basket full of food setting a blanket down for a picnic.

Spencer sat Ace down between his legs so he wouldn't attempt to run off. Trina had made some sandwiches and gave Ace some cheetos. Ace's hands got all cheesy, whipping them on Spencer's white pants. Spencer's hands went up in the air. He said, " Really Ace!" Trina couldn't help but to laugh at the situation. Spencer called her out saying. " So glad you think this is amusing, Trina Robinson '' Making Spencer laugh at himself. Ace looked at both of them laughing and having fun.

Afterwards Ace took off running while Spencer and Trina's backs were turned. Ace was behind some trees where Nicholas was hiding. Ace stopped and Nicholas picked him up, giving him a hug. " Hey little man." Where are you going?" By that time Spencer and Trina were already frantically yelling out Ace's name. Nicholas waited till they got closer to sit Ace down. Ace took off running towards Spencer. Relieved he yelled out to Trina " found him." Trina came running. Ace Cassisdine don't ever do that again. She took Ace from Spencer and hugged him. Let's go home,said Spencer. Spencer turned around and had a feeling of being watched. Nicholas was still lurking.

Still feeling uncomfortable while at the apartment with Trina and Ace. Spencer looked out the window. Ace was taking a nap. Trina came up behind Spencer and wrapped her arms around his waist. Spencer turned to her and kissed her. What's wrong? She asked him. I don't know what he said. I just have a feeling. What do you mean? Not sure he said.

A few hours later while Trina went to shower Spencer went to drop off Ace back at his grandmother's. "Hey, did you have fun? '' Laura asked Ace. Ace was too busy running around the room. How did it go? Laura asked Spencer. Good said Spencer, that's an active little boy. Laura laughed, yes he is. Just like you were. Spencer laughed. Spencer got serious for a minute. " Grandmother, something happened at the park today. "Oh my goodness What?" Responds Laura. Well we had just finished lunch and Trina and I were cleaning up when Ace took off running without us. Oh, goodness. Says Laura. We found him quickly but it was a little scary. Says Spencer. But since then I just have a weird feeling I can't shake. What ??? says Laura. Not sure he responds to Laura. Just be careful. I will says Spencer.

About an hour later Spencer was back at the apartment working on some papers for Cassadine Industries. Trina emerged for the bedroom in a silk robe. She went over to rub Spencer's shoulders. She said Baby, you are so tense. She kissed the side of his neck while still massaging. Spencer got goosebumps from the sensation. He closed his laptop and pulled Trina on his lap to straddle him. Smashing his lips with hers. Trina's arms were around his neck. Spencer pulls back to gaze into her eyes. Trinas licks her lips while her hips start spontaneously rocking. Oh, baby utters Spencer, Don't Stop. I love you, says Trina. Spencer grabbing two handfuls of her ass starts suckling on her perked up nipples. Trina feels his erection through her thong. Loudly moaning Trina bounces on his lap. Spencer yanks off the silk robe. One hand is between Trina's buttocks, the other hand is massaging her center. Trina starts to lose control. " God I'm Cummings, I'm Cummings. Babeee!!! SPENCER!!!! OH GOD!!! The most explosive she's ever felt, her body is shaking with pleasure. Spencer chases her climax as he grunts loudly, thrusting himself rapidly as Trina's legs are spread over Spencer's shoulders feeling him deep inside her core. Her eyes are rolled in back of her head. She's never felt so infatuated. Spencer bites Trina's shoulder as he's pumping in and out. Trina's nail dig his back. All of the sudden Spencer hoists Trina up and puts her up against the wall. Trina's legs wrapped around his waist. Trina is breathing heavily but refusing to stop because it feels so good. Spencer breaks the suckling of Trina's neck and falls to the couch with Trina on top of him. Still connected, Trina bounces on his erected member. "Awww. Yells Spencer's whose eyes are now rolled in the back of his head. Holding on tight to her hips he yells, Trina Oh God !!! With one last thrust he cumms inside of her. Babeee!! Trina falls off on him and Spencer's massive body is left still stuttering. Wowww. Is all he says. Trina laughs as she puts her head in the crook of his neck.

As they gather their clothes and get ready to go to their bedroom to sleep Spencer shuts the blind from the window and looks outside towards the pier. He sees a figure with a black hood looking up towards the window. Chills go up his spine. Trina comes from behind him, startling him.he quickly turns towards her. Sorry baby, ready for bed. Spencer looked back out the window and the figure disappeared. Spencer shaking his head says. I'm ready. Thinking his mind is playing tricks on him.