Worries

Spencer laid awake in his bed looking at the ceiling. Beside him lay his beautiful girlfriend sleeping. He felt like he had won the grand prize, having her by his side. His mind was racing with thoughts of his baby brother and his future being raised by Esme; he didn't know if her memory was ever coming back and she would turn evil again. He also worried about his grandmother who he had not heard from in a while, she was still out of the country looking for his father. He thought about Trina and the effect Esme would have on the rest of their lives. As much as he tried to turn off his brain the more thoughts ran through his head. He closed his eyes,counted sheep, counted to 100, prayed nothing was working. He slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake up Trina and went to the living room to read a book. Maybe that would make him sleepy. After a while, he did start to doze off with the book laying on his chest.

Trina woke up feeling around the bed for her boyfriend. She felt a cold draft. She had grown used to feeling Spencer's warmth close to her. She got up and looked in the bathroom before she noticed the light in the living room on. She walked over and saw him stretched out on the couch asleep. She ran her fingers through his messy hair.

She kissed his forehead before retrieving a blanket from the bedroom. She laid between his legs, with her head on his chest. His chest was her favorite place to sleep. She laid the blanket over them.

Spencer felt the movements on top of him and he looked down at Trina wrapping his arms around her. Half asleep he mumbles, "What are you doing?" Trina says,"Well you don't expect me to be in the bedroom by myself, Do you? Spencer chuckles a little and gets more comfortable holding Trina tighter. Laying his head on top of hers. Trina hears the rhythm of the beating of his heart drifting her off to sleep.

They both get the rest they need embraced together and feel each other's warmth.

Before they know it the alarm starts blaring from the bedroom. Neither of them wanted to move. Trina looked up at Spencer still with his eyes closed. She nibbles on his neck making a love bite. He tenses his neck and giggles.

Trina pulls away and gently hits his leg.Hey ,she says tapping chest. Why did you leave me last night? Spencer opened his eyes, shocked by the question " I didn't leave you. I just came to read a book because I had a hard time sleeping. Why didn't you wake me up Spencer. Because you were sleeping so beautifully and I didn't want to wake you. Why couldn't you sleep? Spencer responded to much going through my head.But, Spencer we could have talked about whatever was bothering you and keeping you awake.I could have helped you. I'm sorry Trina says Spencer. It's just that I worry about Ace and his future. My grandmother, my father, and I worry about you and me. Trina is taken back by the last one. You and me? What about you and me? Spencer sits up on the sofa; You and I are so happy right now and I worry that something is just going to bust in front of us and destroy all the progress we've made.

SPENCER...

Trina is surprised by what Spencer is confirming. Honey you don't have to worry about you and me. You're not gonna lose me. There is no way we're turning back now, we have come so far. We almost died in Greenland but our love kept us going. We fought for each other. I love you so much. We will work through this together Spencer because we are better together.So next time you are in doubt. Remember all that we have been through.

Spencer gazed in her eyes before cupping her face in his hands leaning towards her to kiss her lips. Your right he whispers as his forehead touches hers. Trina catches his lips as they learn into each other. Spencer stands up lifting her off the couch. Trina legs automatically hug his back and her hands are on his neck. Spencer walks them back to the bedroom as he lays her gently on the bed. Their lips are conjoined as the rest of their body feels like they're on fire. Trina spreads her legs to allow Spencer in. His hands are gently drawing circles on her butt. Trina breaks to briefly catch her breath. Spencer lifts up her gown to pull down her underwear. Trina takes off his briefs. Both ignited in passion. They intertwined their bodies. Spencer sets a rhythm as he goes into Trina. It doesn't take long for her to start hyperventilating. She cries out Spencer's name over and over until she gets a trembling feeling inside of her. Filling her body with his fluids.

Spencer drained himself inside of her making him release the most gruntful sounds he has ever made. Afterwards, he lays on top of her with his head on her chest. Trina rubbing the muscles of his back. Not a word is needed between them. Their actions spoke for themselves. Both feeling so content. And that's the way it should remain.