Chapter 10: Katniss/Jennifer

I sniff and keep my head resting where it is. Pressed against Peeta's stomach.

He stands beside me on the bed, sitting in front of him with my legs dangling over the edge of the hospital bed.

I get my legs to wrap around Peeta's thighs and whimper. "Did you ever think about having kids Kat?"

"Not until you said you loved me. I'm excited in some way about this though. I get to have a baby. With you." I answer and snuggle my head more into his shirt.

"Do you still love me?" Peeta questions. I remove my head from his stomach to look up at him.

"Peeta of course I do." I answer back but before I can say more he pitches why I shouldn't.

"I got you pregnant. We aren't even engaged. How can you?"

"Because you are the Peeta that I love. Your caring, brave and loving side is what I see now and I find myself being attracted to these things. Peeta, I'd rather be pregnant, on the run but safe with you than playing pregnant, captured and suffering from torture we discovered."

I untangle my legs and he kneels down on the ground beside me. He rolls up my hospital gown carefully. He lets out a shaky breath before pecking my slightly raised stomach. Peeta unrolls my hospital gown before resting his head on my thighs.

I raise my hand and mash my fingers into his dye brown curls. Just leaving them there. My other free hand entwines with his and I sadly smile at Peeta.
He won't ever notice.

"Miss Lawrence?" A woman says and I snap my head to the door, however Peeta doesn't.

"I'm just here to inform that you can leave in an hour." The woman says and I nod with a smile.

"Thank you." I quietly thank and the woman closes the door once again.

Leaving Peeta and I alone.

-------------------------------

I'm so sorry guys for such a short chapter.

I sometimes do think if I should stop this. I keep getting ideas for new stories and Oneshots which I could turn into another book.

Writing this book has been fun up until the point where they change identify. I've been on writers block since then and struggled to extend pass where this chapter ends.

I really don't know with what I should do with this story.