Watch Your Ground

Partners is their status. Spy partners to be more precise. When Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark discover they're under the watchful eye of colleagues and notice their files have changed, they must flee. But with the risky situation to become different people, can Katniss and Peeta now become Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson and still not get caught? Or will they be locked up in the same cell, back at the headquarters under heavy guard?

-------------------------------------------------------

Prologue: Unknown's POV

The silence of my office delights me.

I walk from the metal door to my big set of file drawers. I pull out the one I want, the one I use a lot.

I skim my thin fingers over all the files until I reach 'K'. I smile in delight when I spot the file I search for and pull it out of its spot.

I chuck it onto the desk, pushing the file drawer closed before dropping into my chair. I spin to face the file.

I run my index finger over the two name initials on the brown cover in red. K.E and P.M . My two top spies in the Panem Spy Security.

I open up the cover and spread out the two profiles. I devilishly smirk when I see the changed to their profiles.

The red letters 'REMOVE' stamped on over their photos. "I will...." I whisper to the papers, sliding my dagger out of it's belt sheath.

"CATCH YOU." I shout and embed my dagger into the paper.