Raph X Reader | A Sweet Date!

Sorry this oneshot was very short :((

Y/n - Your Name

F/m - Favorite Movie

~~~~~~~~

It was around 6 in the afternoon, you had agreed to have a small baking date at your apartment with your giant boyfriend, Raphael.

You found him to be such a sweetheart.

And one afternoon, the guy was very nervous when he was asking you if you guys could have a little baking date at your place.

Of course you accepted, you couldn't say no to that adorable face.

So there you were, cleaning around your apartment, making sure everything was nice and tidy.

Going to the kitchen, you got the stuff you needed, and set down the ingredients that you both were going to need for baking.

After making sure that everything was ready, you went back to your room, and waited for him to arrive.

Hearing a knock at your window, you got up, and walked over to it, and opened it.

Why did he enter through the window? Well...

Raph isn't like other people, he's- er- well...like his brothers, is a mutant turtle!

And since he isn't human, he isn't exactly able to walk around outside like normal people, which sucks a lot.

But hey, he doesn't mind it that much!

Climbing through the window, you smiled, as you saw Raph finally inside the apartment.

You decided to simply ask, "Hey Raph! How are you?"

He closed the window and looked back, smiling back, "I'm good, had a bit of trouble trying to leave the lair, but yeah"

"Oh? What happened?" You asked, crossing your arms, as you both walked towards your kitchen. "Leo and Donnie got into a little argument, but it was sorted out"

You guys were ready, but now you had to decide on what to make.

"Have any ideas, big guy?" You asked, looking up at him, as he stared at the ingredients, "How about we make cookies? Something simple, y'know?" He asked, as he looked down at you, "Perfect, let's get started!"

Around 20 minutes later, the kitchen was sort of a mess.

There was flour all over the counter, some in your hair, and you had made sure to cover Raph in flour as well.

And just now, he had dumped a handful of flour onto you, "Raph! Oh my gosh!" You shouted, smiling as you wiped the flour out of your eyes.

"I had too! Now we're both covered in flour!" He laughed, as he saw how you both had flour on the two of you.

Finally, the cookies were done, and you had put them in the oven.

Looking around the kitchen, you sighed, looking at the mess the both of you had made.

"Woah, I guess we both had gotten carried away" Raph stated, as you both looked at each other.

It was silent, before you both had bursted out laughing.

"We seriously need to clean everything up" You sighed, and crossed your arms.

"Well, how about you go and shower, and I'll take care of the mess" He offered, while you raised an eyebrow at him, "You sure? It's kind of a big mess"

"Y/n, I have to clean up after my brothers, they make even worse messes, I'll be fine, don't worry" He said, as he patted your head.

"Alright, I'll help when I'm done, okay?" You said, as you stood at the doorway.

After you heard him answer, you headed off to your room, grabbed some clothes, and went to the bathroom to clean yourself.

Finally finished, you headed out of the bathroom, and to the kitchen, and immediately gasped.

"Raph! I was only gone for like 10 minutes? You cleaned everything?" He turned around after hearing your voice, crossed his arms, and smiled, "Yep, it wasn't really that difficult"

After talking for a bit, the cookies were finally done.

You put on your oven mitts, and carefully took out the tray, and set it on the counter.

Though you saw Raph reaching towards the cookies, and playfully slapped his hand away, "Ow! What was that for?" He asked, looking over to you. "Let the cookies cool off, they're too hot right now"

You laughed as you saw him pout, "Fine..."

Putting the cookies on a plate, you carried it to the living room and set them down on the table, "I can't wait to watch the movie" You said, as Raph came back from the kitchen with two mugs of hot chocolate, and set them down next to the plate.

"Same here, oh uh- what movie did you pick?" He asked, as he sat down next to you.

"F/m"

~~~~~~~~