Calm Ending Of A Day | Donnie X GN!Reader

Not Requested

Short Chapter

Donnie X Reader

Keywords

Y/n- Your name

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Walking to the lair after school, you had a bad day at the place you thought was close enough to hell with how everyone acted.

You had been counting down the clock for the final bell to ring that day, dreading the constant teasing of your classmates.

Sighing, you sped down the sidewalk, trying not to let any classmates that were around find you and decide to torment you today.

Though, you were quite unlucky, as one of the classmates you hated the most, found you in the middle of the park.

"Y/n, there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Stacy, one of the girls who had been the most narcissistic and arrogant, came up to you.

She acted as if she was your dear friend in public, and in private, she mostly insulted you and called you so many names you lost count.

You just wanted to go home and talk to your beloved, as he worked on his inventions as you handed him his tools he needed.

After 10 minutes of tormenting you alone at the park, Stacy finally left you alone, satisfied with making you feel so insecure about yourself that you had started crying, and rushed to the manhole that you always entered through in the alleyway.

Climbing down the ladder as best as you could, you carefully walked through the tunnels of the sewers. Trying to see with your tear stained face, and blurry eyes. The tears made it hard to see.

Seeing the bright lights of the lair, you walked in, and quickly went to Donnie's lab, sadly ignoring the other three turtles, which left them to be confused, but you didn't want to explain what happened to them, you just wanted to be near your boyfriend.

Walking into the lab, you immediately rushed towards his desk. Which had caused Donnie to put up his goggles to look at who entered, ready to lecture his brothers on not knocking, but his gaze softened when he saw your state.

Getting up from his chair, Donnie walked over to you, "Darling, may I?" He asked, as he slowly lifted his hand, which you nodded.

He gently grabbed your hand, as he used his other hand to brush your hair out of your face. "I assume something happened today"

"I...It was nothing, j-just some girl bothering me is all..." You simply said, with the occasional stutter, but you had been crying, so it was understandable.

Donnie raised one of his drawn on eyebrows, "What did she do?"

"Just insulted me, and...shoved me around a bit"

His eye twitched as he heard this, "Dear, might you be willing to send me her name and address, for no particular reason whatsoever?"

You had to do a double-take. "Donnie-" You started laughing, then you realized that he was serious. "O-Oh...you're not kidding"

"I'm not kidding, it was a slash serio-"

"DONNIE I CAN'T DO THAT"

After a couple minutes of calming down, and making sure your boyfriend wouldn't go after the rude bitch. The two of you sat on his bed, as he tried his best to comfort you, even if he had no idea on how to.

"It'll- uh- it'll be okay?" He said, in his best...positive voice?

You just looked at him, as he gave you a nervous smile, "I'm sorry dear, you know I'm not one to comfort people..."

"It's fine, don't worry"

The two of you just sat in silence, not awkward, more comforting if anything.

"Would you uh...like to...cuddle?" He offered, not knowing what else to do about this. "You...actually want to cuddle?" You raised an eyebrow, staring at him a little. "Yeah? I know you need comfort- and uh...I'll try my best to comfort you?"

You smiled at him, and nodded, "Bed?" You asked, and he smiled back at you, "Bed"

Now you both were laying on Donnie's bed, just cuddling each other, as he held you in his arms. His gear was off and put to the side nicely, and you had changed into more comfortable clothing.

Laying there in silence, as you snuggled him. A warm aura coming from the room, a comfortable silence, nothing but the sounds of your breathing had calmed the both of you, as you drifted to sleep.

You may not have had a good day, but this made up for it.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

736 Words