Chapter 2

"Cam say something sad." I say.
"What?" He asks.
"Say something sad! I'm too attached to ash and Ali." I say and he sighs.
"I am too." He says.
"What?"
"Your not the only one. I love them." When he says this I shake my head.
"We were supposed to be tough cam!" I shout.
"Is (pronounced ees) calm down." He says but it doesn't work.
"I'm going for a skate cam. I'll be back soon." I say as I grab my board and start skating not caring where I'm going.

I'm around 2 miles out and I'm still skating. My head is getting cleared but it's still not good enough. At this point my board hits a rock weird and just like that I have a deep deep cut on my arm and blood is pouring out of it. I don't have anything with me and I can't make it home with an arm like that so I look around and thankfully I see a hotel. They will have some form of first aid kit won't they. Or even tissues from the toilet. As I'm walking in I hear someone shouting my name.
"ISA!" I hear and I look to see ash coming towards me.
"Hey what happened the home is around 5 miles away." She asks confused.
"Skating to clear my head." I say referring to my arm. "But I fell and my arm won't stop bleeding.".
"Let's see it." Ashlyn says as she looks at my arm carefully.
"Come on follow me we can see the team medic." Ash says and I shake my head.
"No."
"No?" Ash says.
"They might use a needle." I say and ash shakes her head.
"She probably won't but if she does use a needle im right here okay?" Ash says and I nod nervously. Ash puts a safe arm over my shoulder and I felt so cared for.

"Hey ash what is it today then what did you do?" The medic asks ash as we walk in.
"Not me today katie. This is isa isa has fell off her skateboard and cut her arm very deep." Ash says.
"Oo. Hi isa can I just take a look at your arm please?" I look at ash and she nods so I say yeah in the smallest voice I could muster. She looks at it carefully every now and then prodding it a bit.
"Do you realise there's glass in it?" Katie the medic asks. I shake my head.
"Ok that's ok I just need to take the glass out." She says as she pulls out a pare of tweezers. As soon as I see them I'm already looking for the exit. Ash comes beside me and holds my hand. It calms me down immediately for some reason.
"Ready?" Katie asks and I hide my head in ash's body. Tears spring my eyes. Why as soon as I meet ash and Ali I start crying all the time? For god sake.
I feel all the glass pieces coming out of my arm and it stings so bad. At this point I think I'd prefer to have no arm. Ash rubs my back gently calming me down. Good thing I'm not one of those girls who cover myself in makeup because if I did I swear it would of all ran down by now.
"Nearly done." Katie says. I'm tightening my grip on ash's hand and I'm hiding my face in her more.
"And done." Katie says.
"Well done baby." Ash says. I smile. Ash just called me baby. That's what parents call there kids.
"Now we just need to wrap it up" Katie says and I nod.
After what felt like hours I have a nice white wrap over my arm. And no more blood every where. I pick up my skateboard and start to ride before ash stops me.
"No riding in the hotel." She says and I nod.
Then I hear loads of talking. I think about going the long way but with Ash's firm hand on my shoulder I have no choice.
"Isa?!" I hear a voice say. I look and see ali.. Ali comes up to me and I hug her. Don't ask me why I just do.
"Why are you here? Where's Dorothy? Where Cameron?" Ali asks.
"Went on a skate to clear my head and had a minor inconvenience. Came here in hope of paper towels but ash took me to the team medic." I say and Ali looks as if she's inspecting my arm.
"No board for you for the rest of the day." Ali says and I shake my head.
"I need to get back to the house." I say annoyed.
"Nonsense I'll drive you." Ash says as she picks up her keys.
"Drive safe. Be safe." Ali says to me and ash. More of the drive safe to ash and the be safe to me but I don't care. As me and ash get in the car she puts music on and not gonna lie her taste is alright.
As we get to the children's home ash stops outside.
"Goodbye I love you please be safe." She says and I'm shocked. She just said she loves me.
"See ya ash. And I will be safe please stop worrying!" I say smiling. God I just said see ya. What if I don't see her again.
"Ash." I say to her before she drives off.
"Yes?" She asks.
"What happens if I don't ever see you again. I-I love you ash. And Ali too! And I'm positive cam feels the same way. What if we don't see you again?" I ask and ash smiles.
"We will see you again I promise." She says and I smile.