Chapter 6

Me and Cam walk down the stairs.
"You'll be fine. Stop panicking." Cam says to me as we reach the bottom of the stairs. I start to clench my fists. In the phrase fight or flight I definitely am a fighter. I only flight when I'm with people I know I can't fight. Like cam. He's my brother I can never fight him. Well not real fight him I can always play fight with him. Cam grabs my hands to turn me around. He slowly unravels my fists.
"You'll be fine. Trust me." He says and I nod. I was ok before. They didn't do anything before. I'll be fine. I'll be fine.
We walk in cam in front of me.
"Hey guys. You alright?" Ali says and we both nod.
"Started to think you got lost kidda." Ash says to me. I give a small smile but don't say a word.
"Well then." Kelley starts and everyone looks at her " You were gonna show me your room." Kelley says to me and I nod. "Lead the way missus" Kelley says and I turn around and walk as fast as possible out of there. I see in the corner of my eye that Ali gave Kelley a thank you look. Then I walk down the stairs Kelley in tol.
"Woah." She says and I nod.
"Pretty cool innit." I reply.
"Pretty cool this is fucking amazing." Kelley says mesmerised looking around my room.
"You can't swear im a minor." I say smugly.
"I have a feeling you've said much worse Isa."
"Your not wrong." I reply.
"Woah this is cool here." Kelley says as she walks towards my photo collage.
"What is it?" She asks.
"Photos of people who mean something to me. Ash and Ali they adopted me. Birdy made me anything at the orphanage. Dot persisted with me. Cam, Sam, Colby, Jay and Ty. My older brothers." I say and Kelley stops me.
"I thought your only brother was Cam." Kelley says and I nod.
"Many people do. Sam Colby Jay and Ty are all older then me and Cam. We got separated. Me and Cam went to a foster home that only wanted kids under a certain age. Them lot went to this other one. The family that fostered them adopted them but the family that fostered us abandoned us. Their new adopted family had no more room for us. So yea. We still keep in contact though and they are more protective then ever." I say.
"I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm glad you still have contact with your brothers." Kelley says and I nod.
"Thanks. Now how about I thrash you in a game of Minecraft." I say to Kelley and she smirks.
"Your on."

Ash's POV
Cam has gone back upstairs to finish something and Kelley and Isa are still down in Isa's room. Presumably playing a video game as every now and then we hear cheering and screaming.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Alex asks us. Not in a rude way but in a confused way.
"We didn't know ourselves really. Well that was until we met the kids and after that everything had to be done fast." My wife says.
"Why did everything have to be done fast?" Mal asks.
"Isa was gonna get kicked out of the orphanage and her and cam would get separated. We couldn't do that to them they couldn't be separated from more family." I say and Ali nods.
"You two are great parents. I'm so proud of the both of you." Alex says. Me and Ali both say thank you and then Ali disappears into the kitchen to get the food.