Chapter 3

"Where the fuck have you been?" Cameron yells as I walk through the double doors of the home.
"Where'd ya think?" I say holding up my board.
"What the hell happened to your arm?"
"Fell." I said shrugging him off.
"And how'd u get it wrapped?!" He shouts to me as I walk away from him going up to my shared room.
"Met ash and Ali in a hotel and there team medic helped." I said as I push the door of my room open. I went in and saw Ruth crying. I went over to her and sat to the other side of her.
"Your okay kid." I say and she shakes her head.
"I don't fit in anywhere. Not there not here not anywhere." She says and I just look at her.
"What do you mean you don't fit in here kid?" I ask.
"These girls were being mean." She says and I'm immediately infuriated.
"Who?" She asks.
"M-maya, r-rose and lily." She says.
"Alright they won't pick on you again." I say as I get up. I then walk outside into the garden area and see those three on the slide swings monkey bar thing.
"Oi you three down now." I say and they listen to me obediently. Just so you know I have power in this orphanage probably cause most people are scared of me but i don't care. Maya begins to talk but i but in.
"Now you little bastards listen carefully and there won't be any hospital visits." I say and straight away lily tries to talk.
"Are you deaf? You listen with your ears!" I say and after that they're all dead silent. "No one's gonna say another word right?" I say and they all nod. "Good. Now you little pricks when you all came in here how was it for you the first couple of days? Scary, sad, confusing, out of place. Well that's how ruth fucking feels and she doesn't need you three to bully her constantly does she?" I yell.
"She deserved it." Maya muttered under her breath.
"How did she deserve it maya if your so desperate to talk." I say.
"S-she didn't try t-to talk to anyone." Maya says and I scoff and roll my eyes.
"So you thought it'd be a good idea to pick on her!" I yell.
"N-no." Rose says trying to stick up for her mates. I then get down to there level which means bending down a bit and I whispered something.
"If you ever try and lay a hand on Ruth or if you even say one name to her again I will personally make it my mission to kill you little bitches. Understand?" I ask and they all nod.
"Get out of my sight."

Almost 10 minutes after that occurred I hear Dorothy shouting for me. I go in and sit in her office.
"IN WHAT RIGHT MIND IS IT OKAY TO YELL AND SWEAR AT TEN YEAR OLD GIRLS!" She shouts.
"I taught em a lesson. If they wanna pick on someone they can get ready for the consequences." I say.
"If they were picking on someone why didn't you come to me?" She asks.
"Cuz your not that scary to be fair. Me? I could batter them little bitches in a 2 minute bathroom break." I say.
"Isa I feel really sorry for you do you know that? But this is your 5th occurrence we might have to change your house." She says and I start shaking my head.
"You can't do that! YOU CANT FUCKING DO THAT!" I yell starting to get worked up.
"Cameron would stay here and you would be at another one around 5 miles from here." She says.
"I REFUSE YOU CANT FUCKING MAKE ME! IM GOING!" I yell as I run outside tears still present. I don't have my skateboard but I don't care. I just run and run and run and never turn back. Eventually I physically can't run no more and I break down next to a bench in a park.

Ashs POV
I'm so tired right now. I might just go on a walk. I text Ali to tell her where I'm going and she says she'll stay there. Ok. I decide to just walk and see where my feet take me. That being said i just saw a girl scrunched up in a ball in the park. She looks broken. I look around and see no one. No one at all. I walk over to her and I don't know how but I immediately recognise her from the way she's wearing her hair and the style of clothes. I just sit down next to her and start rubbing circles on her back.
"Hey is." I say to her and after that she hugs me. Tight as if I'm going somewhere. I just whisper comforting stuff to her to try and calm her down eventually she does just that.
"What happened is?" I ask her.
"I'm getting kicked out. I'm getting separated from cam." She says eyes threatening to start watering again.
"Why are you getting kicked out baby?" I ask her gently.
"I defended a younger kid at the orphanage. I didn't even use my fists I just threatened em!" She says and I gently rub her back again.
"Look ima tell you a secret just between me, you and ash. You can't tell cam or Dorothy or sue." I start and she nods "me and Ali have already started the paperwork to adopt you and cam so there is no need to worry at all." I say and she flings herself on me and hugs me. "Now I'm gonna take you back to my hotel and I will drop you off at the orphanage again." I say. She nods. Then we get going.