Chapter 7

Isa's POV

"BOOM! WINNER!" I say as I start flexing my muscles.
"Cheater." Kelley calls after me.
"Nope just talented." I smile. I get up off of my gaming chair and I grab a mini football that was in a basket. I start doing kick ups and chuck in a few round the worlds.
"Yes!" Kelley yells as she stands up so I pass the ball to her in the air. She starts doing kick ups then chucks in a few round the walls. At that moment Ali walks in so Kelley passes Ali the ball in the air so Ali does a few kick ups and around the worlds then kicks it so it goes through my basketball hoop into the basket of balls.
"Not just talk I see." I say to Ali raising my eyebrows.
"You've only just realised that." Ali jokes as she puts an arm around my neck and starts tickling me.
"Stop stop. Your an amazing footballer your an amazing footballer." I say laughing.
"I know I know. Now come on foods getting cold." She says and I race upstairs.
"FOOOODDDDD!" I yell as I walk into the dining room then kitchen. Ash is in the kitchen and helps put everything I want onto my plate. Then I go sit down around the dining table.
"Whatcha got there?" Lynn asks me.
"The dinner of an athlete." I reply.
"I wouldn't cause a 7 pieces of pizza and half a chicken a dinner of an athlete." Cam says as he walks behind me towards the kitchen. I just roll my eyes. Cam gets his food then comes and sits down next to me.
"Oh I forgot to tell you we have to call the boys back later." I say and he nods.
"Alright." As I'm eating and semi listening to the adult's conversation I notice something. Then that something moves.
"KILL IT!" I yell as I jump behind cam. When cam sees what it is he jumps up too. I forgot he's as much as a wuss with those things as I am. Then I notice Kelley and Alex who were opposite me and Cam also stand up.
"Calm down everyone it's just a spider." Ash says as she gets a glass and a piece of paper. Then she gets the spider and puts it outside.
"Your all as bad as each over." Ash laughs as she makes her way back to her seat.
"I'm not the one who screamed kill it." Cam argues.
"You should of really. Your the man of the house Cam." I smirk.
"No ash is." He says.
"I'm a woman thank you very much." Ash says laughing. A notification pops up on my phone and when I look at it my face drops. Cam looks over my shoulder at what I just saw and then decides to start singing.
"Oh another one down another one down another one bites the dust." He sings. I hit cam and he stops.
"What's up?" Ali asks me and she comes up behind me to look at my phone as well.
"Not another one." Ali sighs.
"What's up?" Ash repeats Ali's sentence.
"Laura Weinroither is out with an ACL aswell now." Ali says.
"Awh no. I'll make sure to send her a message." Tobin says.
"Ughhh. We're gonna lose the champions league now!" I complain.
"Just believe." Ash says.
"Mini arsenal fan i see." Alex says and ali nods as I try and get over the pain of another one being out.
"Big arsenal fan." Ali says.