Chapter 6

Isha pov :

I stood there watching those warning letters on the kitchen wall. Harsh checked the door, it is closed and windows also.

"Is there any other way" he asked me I shook my head negatively "then how can he came inside" he asked running his hands through his hair.

"Enough! Isha pack your things you are going to mom and dads place" Gourav said angrily "but—-why?" I asked him.

Why the hell he wants me to go back!!!

"Today he came into our house who knows what happen next" gourav said angrily i fisted my hand angrily "it's ridicules I don't know why you always want me to send away you are always finding reasons to send me out I'm doubting that you don't want me to near to you" I shouted tears rolled on my cheeks.

I hate it when my anger turns into my tears it makes me weak.

"Isha" gourav shouted "enough!" Harsh shouted we both looked at him he closed his eyes. "Enough is enough! It doesn't matter if isha is staying here or not" he said angrily to gourav.

"And you" he turned to me "don't you know your brother loves you a lot that's why he is scared that any harm will happen to you" he said I looked away.

Harsh walked closely to the wall "the culprit reached us I think we don't have any time" he said gourav nodded. Harsh take out the pictures on the wall.

"Gourav I want forensic team to investigate this and give me the report" harsh said. Gourav agreed. "I don't think you are safe here" harsh said to me.

"You both are staying at my place" he said my eyes widened "why should we hide" I asked him "because that person came to your house today don't know what is that person next step so we have to be careful and one more thing is we are not hiding I'm protecting you" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"Harsh, forensic team is on the way" gourav said harsh nodded and told us to pack our things.

***************

Back in my room I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that someone is standing outside the window I caught glimpse of a shadow.

It is evening 7 o'clock gourav and Harsh went outside told me to get ready. I thought maid is waiting at the outside.

"Who is that" I called out getting up from bed but that person is not responding "hello" I called out this time loudly but no response. I got tensed and sweat is formed I can hear my heartbeat.

I was about to switch on the light near to the window but before I do that I felt a hand on my shoulder I jumped in fear.

"What happened" Harsh asked me I turn back to the window saw no one is there "huh!" I was shocked that no one is present there.

"I thought—-someone is—-outside" I told him "who" he asked and pull out the gun "no don't! I don't know I thought maybe it is our maid" I reason out because when I aa ey he gun I am scared that he may hurt unintentionally someone innocent.

"Shh!! Don't worry" he said and moved towards the window pointing the gun when he opened the window there is no one outside he muttered something under his breath but I couldn't get it.

"Don't tell this to gourav already he is scared that something will happen to me if he got to know about this then he won't let me stay with him" I told her he nodded his head in agreement.

"Did you pack your bags" he asked me I nodded in yes "then let's go" he said putting back his gun picking up 2 bags near to the bed and walked outside.

I closed the window and switched off the lights and moved towards the door before I close it I saw that window but no one is present.

Or maybe I am hallucinating!!

Harsh is driving the car me being seated at the back watching both of them are talking something about a case.

I still don't understand why the hell we have to run away from a psychopath. We should fight right then why!!

I don't know about anything but I am scared that if something happen to me gourav will take all the blame towards him I won't let that happen.

Why does that person is murdering people that too depressed womens who are around 28 to 30 years age between.

"Does that person has suffer from any family member loss or these dies people have done any harm to that person so it makes him/her turning into a psychopath" I blurted out.

Suddenly car halted I was about to hit my head to front seat saw both men are give me an expression like indian tv serial mother in law characters.