CHAPTER 2

14 th September, 2023

Dear Diary,

Should I tell you about my schooldays? Should I? Of course no! 'Cause there's nothing to be said about. And after all, it's all the same.

Yesterday at dinner, Dad said that I would be going the next week to the adjacent city to a new doc for a better checkup. I wasn't very happy. I really don't understand why. Like...I won't survive anyways. Even the doctors agreed to that fact. Then...why? What good will it do? But...when they have some expectations, it's worth abiding by that, even though it's not. And anyways...should I live?

It was almost midnight. I was awake, all alone in my room, even though it was against the rules charted by the doc. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't sleep at all. I was feeling super sick. Lying in my dark room on my bed, with my favourite pink bunny plushie (̶g̶i̶f̶t ̶f̶r̶o̶m ̶m̶y ̶S̶a̶n) in my arms, I was quietly listening to the pitter patter of the rains falling gently on the Earth. I closed my eyes, letting the tears escape my eyes. I remembered...how...just months ago...there I was...in the warm, loving arms of the boy I loved and still love, listening to the rains, smiling and laughing, talking and planning about life and future as if we had a clue, but we didn't...those days~

And now, they are no more, just because, just of me. Me and my fatal disease.

But one day, there will be an end to this misery of mine. A forever end. I'll be gone...away from all the miseries and mockeries of the world. No one will remember me...no one will weep for me...no one...will wait for me...

And I don't regret it...instead...I'm happy.

I'll be sad for my parents though...I wish they get over the sorrow soon.

But...

Even after all that happened...

Why do I still ache for him?

~Jung Wooyoung

----------------------

𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧...

𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨?