PROLOGUE

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🦋˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I was walking down the silent corridor. The sound of my school shoes echoed across the walls, as that was the only source of sound in that gloomy monotony. The low rumble of dark clouds shook the school windows. It was getting darker and darker outside. What awaited us was the sudden, rumbling clap of thunder and the irresistible, never ending pouring down that no one ever asked for.

At least not me.

Tucking my books under my arm, I pushed the door open of my classroom and walked in. Nevertheless, it was all dark and empty. I walked up to my place and pulled out my bag. Stuffing my notebooks and books, I zipped it close and swung it around my shoulders. Before I could put my next step out of the classroom, the expected rumble broke into a sudden, loud boom of thunder. Soon, the rains started crashing down on the Earth, in hundreds, thousands, millions, trillions...

Fuck my luck!

I slumped back on the bench, dejected.

Why did it have to rain right now? How the fuck will I go home.

You might be wondering, why was I there at school at that point of time, when no one else was there. And...seriously mate? What do you expect from The Choi San, the spicy hot motherfucking troublemaker of this school? Detention, of course! Of all things the old crackhead fool in the name of the principal can think of, seriously, detention huh? And they think, that'll change me? Huh! What a dumbass. This Choi San won't change you fucker! Do whatever the fuck you want, Choi San will remain Choi San.

My thoughts were interrupted by another rumbling from the damp, wet world outside. I hated the rains. It always reminded me of...something. I gave up. I had to go back home. Bruh! My girlfriend was supposed to come to my house today? What if she has already arrived. That chick keeps her word though. Damn! She's no fun though. Gotta find someone else soon.

Of all the things I swore to believe, I never ever believed in one thing though. Love. And why should I? It's not my fault. It's his. Blame him, that son of a bitch, that dumbass piece of shit, that cruel double-faced animal, for making me who I am today.

I rubbed my eyes and was about to get up and leave, when suddenly something caught my eyes. In the partly illuminated classroom, three benches before me, on the top of the second from the wall, there was a book. Curiousity got the best of me as I instinctively drew closer to it.

It wasn't a book. It was a diary.

I picked it up. I turned it back and forth. It was a normal, old brown leathered diary with no name on it. I dared not to open the first page. Should I? I'm bad I know that, but peeking into someone's privacy shouldn't be my ways. Bruh! Who cares? There's no one around though. Duh! Who'll see me?

I opened the first page. On it, neatly written in cursive style with probably a fountain pen, was a name...that made my heart quiver. I shook all over. It was such a simple name, nothing special, yet it made me weak, sad, helpless and...angry. Very very angry.

Dear Diary,
Jung Wooyoung

I turned to the next page. I paused. I couldn't believe. My legs shook. What am I seeing? This isn't what I'm supposed to see. What-What is this? Why is it written here? Why did he write this? Why did he write my name here? What-What did he mean?

It was such mere, simple words...

To Choi San, the reason of my existence.

--------------

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠?