CHAPTER 2 : DANCE ACADEMY

Author's POV
Ever since that day Y/n never met or saw Beomgyu because Beomgyu left korea for studies and that's why Y/n have no idea that how Beomgyu looks and the same applies for Beomgyu  . Beomgyu and Y/n had interest in dance ever since they were children .When she finally turned 15 her parents made her join a Dance Academy which was near Seoul .

Y/n's POV

Today after coming back from school I had to go to my dance academy . To be honest after playing basketball at the school in the activity period I didn't have energy left inside me so I took a nap of 2 hrs . (This y/n is a lazy airhead 🤡)

"Get up dumbass !!!" I heard my brother shouting but I didn't opened my eyes.
Aishhh why this stupid human being is my brother

"Wake up bishhhhhhh , mom is scolding me becuz of you!!!!" He yelled at me and that's why I have to get up ✌🏻

"Okay okay ...wait!!!" Suddenly he threw a pillow at me .

I wanted to go to washroom so I got out of my bed and rushed to washroom cuz it was emergency.

I found it locked from inside I surely know who it is on the other side .

"Yeonjunahhhhhh open the door its an emergency!!!" I shouted.

"Sorry my lil sis, but you werent listening me when i was yelling to wake you up !!" He yelled and then chuckled.

Godddd he is getting on my nerves now .
The only secret which he is scared of telling mom is abt his girlfriend. I locked the door of my room from inside so my voice couldn't reach to my mom downstairs.

"Mom yk what Yeonjun has a girl-" He cuttet me of by coming out from the washroom making a loud thud and then covering my mouth with his hands .

"Idiot have you lost your mind !??" He said with a frown
Then he removed his hands from my mouth and saw that I locked the door and I was just pretending to tell mom .

He was about to chase me but I passed him a smirk and rushed in the washroom and locked it . 

After some time I washed up and got ready and wore this -

OR(A/N -To be honest I don't have a specific choice so choose anything you like 💀)

OR
(A/N -To be honest I don't have a specific choice so choose anything you like 💀)

OR(A/N -To be honest I don't have a specific choice so choose anything you like 💀)

After getting ready I told Yeonjun to drop me to the Dance Academy . After getting outside of the car I headed inside .

To be continued-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------‐‐--------------------
(A/N - Dont judge my fashion sense y'all 😶‍🌫️ anyways byee for now).