CHAPTER 7: TEARS

Yumi's POV

I heard everything Beomgyu was saying . He is right I don't love him at all I was just jealous of the picture he showed 4 days ago in which he was young and was standing with a girl and telling that she is his first love , and he will never stop loving her. I also made him my boyfriend cuz I wanted to show off in front of all those girls who simped over him like hell, but how dare that bitch is so close to him.

I know how to deal with her .

Y/n's POV

"You.." He said and left the room not giving me a chance to speak.

I went to washroom to check one last time before going home .

I came out from the washroom in front of the mirror suddenly Yumi and and one her friend pushed me to the wall and Yumi pinned my hands on top of my head and started to dug her fingernails on my chin.

I kicked her on her stomach which made her groan in pain and I was about to leave but the other girl pulled me back and threw me on the ground which made my head hit on the sink and because of the pain I held my head with my hands and both of them started to beat me .

I couldn't do anything but just sit and bare the pain they were causing me .

"Stay away from him bitch !!"Yumi yelled at me

"You are cheating on him its not my fault that he doesnt l-love you" I yelled while crying which made her more angry and she slapped me .

Suddenly a girl came and pulled Yumi by her t-shirt and slapped her hard , the other girl tried to help Yumi but surprisingly she received a slap too seeing all all of the things both Yumi and the other girl ran away from there .

"Hey.. I'm Chaeryoung , Lee Chaeryoung " She said while helping me to get up and smiled at me .

"I-im Choi Y/n , Thank you so much Chaeryoung" I said smiling back

"I-im Choi Y/n , Thank you so much Chaeryoung" I said smiling back .

She saw me crying so she pulled me into a hug.

(A/n : istg she is just so cuteee)

"Don't cry i am here " she said and patted my back.

I sniffed and hugged her back and we stood there like that until I stopped crying.

She is so kind and caring

We got out of the washroom and saw Huening kai there

"Hey! Are you fine?" He rushed to me as he still saw tears in my eyes .

"I'm fine kai" I said and gave him a smile

"Thanks Hueningahh for telling me " Chaeryoung said.

"Welcome but i should be thankful to you fo saving Y/n" He said as he smiled

"Y/n you should be thankful to kai , he told me that he heard your voice yelling but he couldn't go inside as it was girls washroom" Chaeryoung said as she gave me a smile.

"Thank you so much Chaeryoung and Hueningkai " I said as hugged both of them.

"You can call both of us your bestfriends , you can call me Chaer and you can call him Hyuka" Chaeryoung said .

"Thanks Chaer and Hyuka" I said as three of started walking outside of the academy.

"Yeonjunahh we have to drop them at their house" I said

"No no its fine Y/nieee" both of them said in sync

"Come on sit in the car fast " Yeonjun said while chuckling

We dropped them by their house and left.

"Did someone bully you??" Yeonjun asked with concerned eyes .

"M-me no n-no " I said .

"Don't lie to me lil sis , now tell me who is the bish who raised a hand at you ?!" He said with worry and anger..

"Um a girl bullied me in the washroom and hueningkai told chaer then...... she came and saved me" I said avoiding his eyes

"So they are your friends right?" He asked
"Y-yahh" shit tears are forming in my eyes .

I don't want to cry in front of him
Pls pls pls

Thats it I can't control anymore

Tears took over me
We were already in front of the main gate of our house
He got out of car and took my bag . His hand interlocked his fingers with mine .

He opened the gate and made me sit on the couch and hugged me tight patting my head with one hand and the other one on my back.

"Shhh " He whispered in my ear
"Don't cry , what happened tell me from the starting "

He cared about me but never showed it.

I explained him everything that happened today.

"Did you told Beomgyu about all this?" He asked

"No, but she is his girlfriend why would he believe me?" I said

"She is cheating on him right , he will believe you don't worry " He said.

"I hope he does- aghhhhhhhhh" I screamed as thunders started .

I hugged Yeonjun even tighter and he started laughing.

"sOmEoNe is scared of ThUnDeRs" He teased me.

"Shut up- plsssss aghhhhh" I screamed again

He started to laugh even harder

"Okay okay do you want me to sleep in your room?? " He asked while chuckling

"Ofcourse yes!!!" I shouted

Thunderstorm and Darkness are my phobias and he knows it that's why he takes care of me when something like this happenes

Then we both went to my room I got changed and he already slept on the other side of the bed while i back hugged him and slept.

He placed his hands on mine and then I fell asleep

To be continued

------ ------ -------- ------- ---------- --------- --------- ---------- -------- -------- ------ ------ ------- -------

(A/n : tbh the thunderstorm and darkness are my real phobias 🤡💀 Any ways love y'all)