CHAPTER 3 : 1ST DAY

Y/n's POV
After getting outside of the car i headed inside I was checking inside my bag that if I forgot my phone or something then suddenly I bumped into someone specifically a girl . A .RUDE. GIRL.

"I am sorr-" she cutted me in between
"You bish have you lost your mind or something !!!!, do know who am- " my turn to cut her off
"Miss. first of all it wasn't only my fault ,you were on your phone too!!"

"Do you even know who my boyfriend is , how the hell can you talk like that to me!!?" I was about to say something but I saw her passing a smirk to someone behind me . I was about to turn behind but suddenly I felt an arm on my wrist which twisted my arm behind my back when i turned my neck back to see who it is I was shocked to see a familier guy but more than that I was in pain as he tightened his grip on my wrist .

"Who the hell are you now !!!!??" I said
"Don't worry babe i won't you hurt much .." He said with a smirk and with that his grip got even tighter which made me wanted to scream but I kept control on myself.

The only thing that came to my mind was to kick him but to my surprise he prevented himself and threw me hard on the ground which made my back hit against the wall and caused a lot of pain even if I wanted to beat him I couldn't cuz I wasn't even able to get up . First he chuckled seeing me and then he told something to one of the boy standing out there . He was tall and by tall he wasvery tall and had a really good complexion. More likely to be his friend.

"Take care of her and bring her to the dark alley after the practice" He said .
"Okay gyu" The boy said and the person whom he was calling gyu handed him something specifically a cutter.

After those people more to be called as wild animals walked away a guy came over to me and helped me stand up . He was cute and tall. He sat on his knees and helped me getting up by holding my waist which actually caused less pain .

"What's your name ? And why did you helped me?" I asked .
"I'm Kai , Huening Kai and you can call me your friend from now on and because i am you friend, i helped you . Simple " He said with a warm smile .Which made me smile too.

"What's your name??" He asked

"Me ?? Um I'm Y/n , Choi Y/n "

"Cute" He mumbled while chuckling . Made me kinda blush.
He gave a smile and I did the same and then we both headed inside our dance practice.

Beomgyu's POV

I don't know why but when she looked at me I saw that spark I saw 12years ago but I am bully right ? I shouldn't feel anything like this but I'm a playboy too anyways I made a girlfriend just 2 days ago so I should date her for atleast 1 month .

Anyways , I should focus on the Dance now.
....
Wth!! That girl whom I hurted in the morning is my dance partner ....

Author's POV

So the dance they were going to perform was enypen's
"BITE ME" and Beomgyu's partener was Y/n which exactly the last thing they expected.

And the fact that both of them were the main lead . The dance teacher was impressed by Y/n on the first day because she was actually excellent in dance and it was only her first day .

Beomgyu was already known as the best male dancer in the academy and now the best female dancer was replaced by Y/n.

Y/n's POV
After all of the students left I was about to leave too but then I heart somone calling me .

"Yahh Choi Y/n !!!" I ignored becuz of what happened in the morning .

Then he started to throw paper balls at me . I turned behind and he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close that our faces were just a few inches away and nearly we could have kissed .

My eyes widened by his actions and I flinched he felt a bit awkward too so he let me go and left the room asap .

While I was waiting for my brother outside the academy someone pulled me into the dark alley and that was the guy to who the boy who hurted me in the morning was talking to.

I knew very well where is hands were going so I kicked him hard and was about to run away when the "gyu" held my hair and pulled me back in the alley .

He took out the cutter from his pocket and it aimed it to my wrist but something changed when he saw the tears in my eyes due to the pain that he was giving me by pulling my hair and seeing the bruise on my hand becuz of the tight grip.

His eyes softened and he let go of me , while I ran as fast as I can and saw my brother's car

His eyes softened and he let go of me , while I ran as fast as I can and saw my brother's car . I wiped my tears and pulled my sleeves down so that the bruise was not visible.

To be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N- Love you all ❤️)