CHAPTER 4 : FEELINGS ??

Beomgyu's POV

Wait why did I let her go , I have bullied and tortured many people they cried too . But she was something else , it feels like I know her already but how?

I was walking back home with Soobin as he got kicked by her . Her name is same , her looks are similar but still it's hard to believe that if it is actually her !!

She is still is my first love , my first crush and my first best friend I can never forget her . And if she is actually the one who was today with me than I would change for her , I WILL CHANGE FOR HER !!!!

Hurting her seemed like I stabbed myself , seeing her tears made my heart sank and seeing that bruise on her wrist I felt an unusual tension .

I am worried for her ....
Why ??

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly Soobin spoke up .

"Why did i felt butterflies when she was close to me ?, Beomgyuahhh because of your stupid bullying she will start to hate me too , why did you tell me to slide my hands down on her body . Are you a psycho or something??!"

Idk why I felt jealous it was like someone was stealing my girl . My hands formed a fist and my eyes had anger 💢.  But what should I tell Soobin that I bullied her and now I am worried for her or that I like her . I'm literally such a stupid!!

"Then do you like her ?" I said with a intimidating smirk .

"I guess i like her and i have a crush on her ....... but because of you i think my love story ended without even starting !!"

I will kill him right now

But I can't!!!

I will tell all this to Taehyun tomorrow he is much smarter than Soobin . I hope he will help me .

With this we both went in our house.

TAEHYUN🐿
12XXXXXXXX

Taehyunahh !!
11:53pm

Wut??!
11:56pm

Why didn't you came to dance academy today !?
11:56pm

Why
I was hanging out with my cousin
11:59pm

YOU HAVE TO COME TOMORROW !!!
12:01am

Yah yah
Don't worry
I will come
12:01am

Now good night
I am sleepy 🥱
12:03am

Ok
Byee sleepy head
Goodnight
12:04am
Seen