CHAPTER 5 : CRUSH

Beomgyu's POV
(Next day)
I saw Taehyun and I rushed to him.

"Taehyunahhhhh!!"
I jumped on him and he was about to fall but Soobin caught him
Hehe ..

"Are you out of your mind!??" He playfully yelled.

"Sorry taehyunah btw i wanted to you tell you something and i have a task for you in return i will treat you dinner" I said .

"Wut??" He said eagerly.

"Um actually i bullied a girl yesterday ...." I said
"So ? You do it always though?" He said

"Actually you know Taehyun whenever i bully someone i always enjoy or take it as fun and all , right ?.." I said.

"Yah right." He said.

"Umm when i bullied her yesterday , it just didn't felt right and i was , i don't know......... worried about her ??" I said and he kept silent for minute, Then suddenly...

"You are actually the dumbest dumbass i have ever seen!! You really think that she will like you back when you just bullied her ..!!" He said frowning.

"I didn't said i like her though." I said. He placed his hand on his chin and acted like thinking something.

"Okay then . Imma go and propose her . You dont have any problem , right ?" He said with a smirk .

"Do you even know who she is ?" I said as anger completely filled my face.

"See if you are worried about her , that girl must be something . And i heard a new girl joined yesterday and she is also called the new best female dancer of the academy . Don't tell me you bullied her!?" He said .

"Yes. I bullied her" I said as gave him a glare.

"Tell me you like her or not ? Don't confuse me , If you like her just tell me ." He said looking straight in my eyes.

"Umm ... i do like her" I said as I looked to the floor.

"So what do you want me to-" Yumi cut him in between .

Yumi is my new girlfriend I made 2 days ago .

"오빠 !! How are you ?! You didn't came to me today . Are you busy ? Will you not hug me ??" She said as I made a annoyed face.

She is just so irritating. My friends gave me dare to make her mine cuz she is the richest girl in the academy . That's the only reason I am with her. I am the richest boy though.

"Yahh i am busy now go away ."I said in a cold tone .

"Did you cut that girl's wrist or something ? She didn't came yet anyways none of our business right? She just bumped into me and thats what she deserves " She said as she started laughing and held my hand.

"Get your hand off me!" I nearly yelled . Listening to what she said made me more worried . Soobin noticed it and signaled Yumi to leave . She didn't left so I yanked my hand and then she left .

The teachers called us so we went in the practice room . Y/n was not there .

Aishhh I don't even have her number .

Y/n's POV
I am late today cuz what happened yesterday . I still have that bruise on my hand so I will wear something full sleeved .

"Yeonjunnnn !! Drop me to the academy.." I yelled from my room .

"Just a minute bish!!!" He yelled from his room .

We were both going downstairs when we saw our parents with suitcases . NOT AGAIN.

"Honey we are going for a business trip and we will return in a month ." Mom said to me as she pecked my cheek.

"Yeonjun, take care of yourself and your sister. " Dad said as he gave a smile to Yeonjun. He nodded and smiled back.

I can say he was happy ,Why not though

We bid goodbyes to them and then he dropped me to the academy .

"Good morning Ma'am" I said and bowed .

"You are 10minutes late Choi Y/n ."

"Sorry , it won't happen again ." I said as I held my ears and gave a smile.

"Okay come in ." Teacher said as she chuckled .

I got in and took the seat beside the "gyu" guy as he was my partner.

I was wearing this .

"Beomgyu , Choi Beomgyu

"Beomgyu , Choi Beomgyu ." He said and my eyes widened in shock .

"B-beomgyu??" I stuttered.

To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) ;)