CHAPTER 6 : APOLOGIES

Y/n's POV

"B-beomgyu " I stuttered.

I can't believe I am meeting him . But he changed so much in 12 years.

He gave a smile of assurance .

"Don't worry i swear , i won't ever hurt you again"

"B-but Beomgyu-" He cut me off.

"Shhh" He said as he placed a finger on my lips .

Without saying anything else he took my hand pulled the sleeve up and saw the bruise .

"Sorry" He mumbled, guilt was visible in his eyes.

"Its fine but-" aghhh I wanted to ask him if he remembers anything but the teacher called us.

"Attention here , Beomgyu and Y/n come here and show everyone what we practiced yesterday ." She said .

We showed the choreo of "BITE ME" and went back to our places .

It was already 7pm and we were about to leave but the teacher stopped me and Beomgyu.

"Y/n , Beomgyu you have to practice an hour more as you both are the centers so you have to stay here till 8pm . I am not leaving but i am in the other dance room as i have to take practice of the other crew , so both of you practice here." She said as she left the room.

Beomgyu rushed to me and pulled me with him to the teachers chair and made me sit on it .

He sat on his knees and asked

"Hey I'm sorry Y/n i am so sorry i wouldn't have done those things" He apologized i can't help but to forgive him cuz he is say

ing sorry for the second time now .

"Its okay Beomgyu " I said as I gave him a smile

He cheered and both of us started to practice .

It was nearly 8 so we packed up and left the academy.

"Pls can i drop you to your house??" He asked.

"Its okay Beomgyu my brother will come to pick me up."
I answered.

"Pls Y/n i have no one to accompany me today , let me drop you to your house ." He pouted.

"Okay Beomiyy" I said as his eyes widened but he let out a chuckle and I smiled.

We both got into the car and he dropped me on the turn.

Beomgyu's POV

"Okay Beomiyy" she said

It gave me butterflies . She just called me Beomiyy , I wanna jump ,hug and kiss her out of happiness.

"Lets go " I replied and chuckled .

Tbh I'm still not sure if she's actually her but anyways I won't ruin the moment by talking about that. It was silent yet peaceful drive .
I kept stealing glances of her and she did the same but whenever we made an eye contact she would break it .

"Bye Y/n " I said as sent her a flying kiss . Which obviously made her blush.

"Bye Beomgyu" she gave the cutest smile.

(Timeskip)
It's already midnight but I can't stop thinking about her . Her dark doe eyes , plumy lips , beautiful complexion , her voice , her nature and the way she talked to me today.

I AM IN LOVE WITH HER.

Y/n's POV

(Next day)

Aghh shitt

I'm late once again

"May i come in ma'am ??" No one was in the class except Beomgyu, Yumi, Taehyun and Soobin . I turned back to leave when I felt arms around my waist . IT WAS BEOMGYU.

" Good morning Y/n" He said with a smile .

"Good morning Beomgyu" I smiled back .

I tried to get free from his arms around my waist but he is strong enough.

"Don't , lets just stay like this."He said in a husky voice.

"Beomgyu what are you doing , you have a girlfriend ."I said in a low voice.

Listening it he said everyone to leave even Yumi but she didn't left so Beomgyu said
"Do i have to tell you once again , LEAVE. " He said in the rudest tone.

She left giving me a glare .

"Y/n , I have a girlfriend but She is cheating on me ...." He said as he looked into my eyes and locked

"Beomgyu are you sure ? And if you are then don't you think you should breakup with her? " I said.

"I will but if she is cheating and thinking that wouldn't find it then i have the rights too but the only difference would be she tried to hide it but i will do it in front of her"

"With whom?" I asked in confusion

"You.." He said

To be continued...

-----------‐-----------------------‐-----------------------------‐----------------------------------------