CHAPTER 7 : Initiating Bonds of Friendship

*Taehyung’s view*

I was happy that I had taken the first step and talked to Jungkook. It was a short conversation, but it felt like progress.

The next day, after finishing our rehearsal, Jungkook went ahead to take his shower. I felt a surge of happiness, knowing that he had listened to my words. I undressed myself and went to take a shower too, stealing a quick glance without embarrassing him. I noticed that he didn't know how to clean himself properly, so I grabbed my bath sponge and soap, starting to wash myself slowly while only looking at him from the corner of my eye. To my delight, I saw Jungkook begin to mimic my movements. It made me incredibly happy.

After finishing my shower, I left without saying a word to him. He was only fourteen, still so young, and I knew there were many things I could teach him. But for now, I was just glad that he had taken his first step towards opening up.

*Anonym’s few*

After finishing their showers, all six members returned to their dorm and resumed their usual activities. Jungkook took out his study book, intending to tackle his exercises, but he quickly found himself feeling lost and uncertain. Sensing his struggle, Taehyung approached him with a friendly smile.

"Jungkook, if you need any help with your studies, just let me know," Taehyung offered, genuinely willing to assist.

Jungkook hesitated for a moment, his shyness evident, but he mustered the courage to reply, "Yes, please. There are some questions I couldn't understand." He revealed his exercise book, presenting it to Taehyung for guidance.

Taehyung happily took a seat beside the young boy, ready to explain the concepts in simpler terms, ensuring Jungkook could grasp them more easily. As they delved into their studies, their focus intensified, creating an atmosphere of determination and shared knowledge.

Suddenly, Namjoon entered the room and caught sight of their diligent studying. Curiosity piqued, he approached them with a friendly smile. "Hey, guys," Namjoon greeted, curiosity evident in his voice. "What are you up to?"

Taehyung glanced up, acknowledging Namjoon's presence. "We're just studying," he replied, gesturing toward Jungkook's exercise book. "Jungkook needed some help, so we're working on it together."

Namjoon nodded understandingly, recognizing the value of collaborative learning. Taking a seat beside them, he offered additional explanations and insights on certain questions, further enriching their study session.

The three of them continued working diligently on the exercises well into the night, persevering until they had completed everything to the best of their abilities. Exhausted yet satisfied, they bid each other goodnight, ready to rest and recharge for the next day's adventures.

****

From that time, Jungkook also helped taehyung and taught him so many things like what a trainee is, or what trainee should do. Because jungkook become trainee 3 months before taehyung.

Taehyung become closer with jungkook, everynight before sleeping, they were always talking to each other about how they lived until now, what happened to them.

*******