Chapter: 13

The boys arrived at their dorm, and Taehyung hadn't said anything since Sejin left him with Jimin.

Jimin shared the details of what happened between Sejin and Taehyung in the dressing room with the other members, leaving them all unsure of how to respond.

After a prolonged silence, Namjoon looked at Taehyung and reassured him, "Taehyung, don't worry. If PDnim said it like that, it means he knows better than us. We just have to trust him." Taehyung nodded, still not saying anything.

"Yes, we have to trust him. He told me that I would be with the group as a producer and songwriter, and now look at me, practicing dance and choreographies," Yoongi said with a silly smile, which made Taehyung feel more anxious.

The boys went to their beds to sleep after the long day.

Jungkook was still unsure of what to do. He felt upset because he didn't know how to comfort Taehyung. ‘Maybe he wrote that he preferred to stay with Jimin instead of me. Look at me, I don't even know how to comfort him,’ Jungkook thought to himself.

In the middle of the night, Jungkook needed to use the bathroom. As he walked through the silent dorm, he heard voices. He approached quietly and saw Jimin and Taehyung sitting on the floor. Jungkook stayed back near the door, ensuring that they wouldn't see him, curious to hear what they were talking about.

Jungkook, unable to resist his curiosity, quietly approached the bathroom’s door. As he eavesdropped on Jimin and Taehyung's conversation, he noticed that Taehyung's voice was trembling, and tears were streaming down his face.

Taehyung: (choked up) "Jimin, I don't understand... Why did PDnim say that? Did I do something wrong?"

Jimin: (softly) "TaeTae, no, you didn't do anything wrong. PDnim sees something incredible in you, something that will make our group even more special. You didn’t heard Sejin hyung words ?"

Jungkook's heart ached at the sight of Taehyung's vulnerability, and he quietly wiped away a tear of his own.

Taehyung: (sniffles) "But what if I'm not good enough? What if I can't live up to everyone's expectations? Will they make me out of the group ?"

Jimin reached out and gently took Taehyung's hand, offering him comfort.

Jimin: "TaeTae, you're more than good enough. You have a unique presence and charm that captivates people. PDnim believes in you, and so do I. We all do."

Taehyung: (voice trembling) "I'm just scared, Jimin. Scared of disappointing everyone and not being able to contribute like I want to."

Jungkook hearing these words from Taehyung made tears fall down his cheeks. He quickly put his hand over his mouth to stifle any sobs that might give away his emotions. In a rush, Jungkook hurried back to his own bed and slid under the covers, hoping to hide his vulnerability from the others.

Jimin (still with Tae in the bathroom): "I understand, Tae. But you've already shown us time and time again how incredible you are. Remember all those moments when you amazed us with your talent? Your artistry is one-of-a-kind, and the world needs to see it."

Taehyung wiped away his tears, a flicker of hope in his eyes.

Taehyung: "You really think so, Jimin?"

Jimin: "Absolutely, Tae. You have a gift, and it's time to embrace it fully. We're all here to support you, no matter what."

Jimin held Taehyung tightly in his arms, their tears blending together in a shared moment of vulnerability.

Jimin (voice trembling): "You know, TaeTae, I don't like to see you sad. So please, don't cry."

Taehyung tried to regain his composure, nodding as he sniffled.

Jimin gently guided Taehyung to his bed, making sure he was comfortable. He tucked him in and placed a second pillow beside him, knowing that Taehyung found comfort in hugging something while he slept.

Jimin whispering: "There you go, Tae. Get some rest now. i'll be right here if you need anything. Remember, you're never alone "

Taehyung managed a weak but grateful smile, his eyes still glistening with tears. And his heart warmed by Jimin's words and gestures of kindness

Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder affectionately, his eyes filled with compassion. smiled warmly and stood up, giving Taehyung one last reassuring look before turning to go to his bad.

Jimin: "Get some rest, Tae. We have a big day ahead of us, and I believe in you."

With that, Jimin quietly exited to his bed, leaving Taehyung to his thoughts and emotions. As the weight of the day's events and the support of his friend enveloped him, Taehyung gradually felt a sense of calm wash over him.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, still struggling with his emotions, lay in his own bed, his face buried in his pillow. He vowed to himself once more that he would do his best to become stronger for Taehyung, to protect him and be give him the support he needed.

Jungkook: (whispering to himself) ‘I won't let you down, Tae. I'll become someone you can rely on. I promise. İ will do my best to protect you.’

Minutes later, when Jungkook was certain that Jimin had fallen asleep, he got up from his bed and approached Taehyung. He gently hugged him, causing Taehyung to panic briefly before realizing it was Jungkook.

jungkook wispered in taehyung’ear, ‘’… it’s me hyung, don’t worry, i m hear with you. You can sleep pacfully now’’,

Taehyung's initial panic subsided as he recognized Jungkook's voice and felt his comforting presence. He relaxed into the embrace, feeling a wave of reassurance wash over him.

Taehyung looked to jungkook eyes , then he put him self more closer to jungkook’s shest., and put his arm around jungkook’s waist, and closed his eyes.

Jungkook held Taehyung a little tighter, his voice filled with sincerity.

Jungkook: (whispering) "I'm here for you, Tae. Always. You don't have to face this alone. We're in this together, remember?"

Taehyung nodded, feeling a sense of warmth and security envelop him. The weight of his worries began to lift as he realized he had someone who truly cared and would always be there for him.

Taehyung: (whispering) "I'm so grateful to have you, Jungkook. Thank you for being my rock."

Jungkook gently rubbed Taehyung's back, his voice filled with determination.

****

See you next chapter