The Investigation Begins

"K-kacchan! W-what are you doing?" Izuku asked as he was dragged by his hand to the back of the school.

The shadow Katsuki stayed silent. When they were finally in the back of the school, he threw him inside the abandoned janitor closet.

Izuku splashed the closet with some of his blood, thanks to the beat up he received earlier. 

He heard the door lock behind the shadow figure with its eyes completely red, then he saw how he approached him.

He tried to escape but was unsuccessful. He felt the shadow body touching his, and the cold shadowy lips meeting his, leaving bright red marks wherever the darkness touched.

The misty hands traveled throughout his body, ignoring the other boy's will.

They reached his abdomen and started to go down. The green-hair teen tried everything to push the black mist away, but no matter his efforts, the creature didn't even budge.

————————————————

"Midoriya?"

Said boy raised his head drastically, eyes wide open and coldly sweating.

"Oh... hi Todoroki..! How are you...?" Izuku greeted his friend while breathing heavily.

"I'm fine, but I don't know if you are," Todoroki replied, pointing his finger at his friend.

"I-I'm fine Todoroki, I just didn't sleep well last night, there's no need to worry..!" Izuku assured his friend, but clearly lied.

"You two" A deep and tired voice called out.

The two teens turned around to see their very angry teacher look at them.

"Will you let me teach the class or are you going to come and teach it for me?!" Aizawa asked with a very angry tone.

They both stayed quiet and seated nicely, indicating they were going to pay attention.

Aizawa sighed and continued to teach his very boring lesson.

After class, the two best friends went to lunch together, as they always did.

"Midoriya, here are the notes from today's class" Todoroki said as he handed his friend his opened notebook full of notes.

"Thank you Todoroki! I owe you my life!" Izuku exclaimed as he slightly bowed in thankfulness.

Todoroki smiled a little as he felt his cheeks get a bit hot, but he tried to disguise it by eating a handful of his noodles.

"Hi guys!" A cheerful brunette waved at them, accompanied by a blue-haired teen with glasses.

The two of them seated besides the two that were already there and began chatting, completely forgetting about the little incident in class.

Laughter emerged from every corner of the table as they chatted happily, but once in a while one corner went silent.

The corner Izuku was in was turning on and off thanks to him eyeing a certain someone across the room, a blonde red-eyed teen who had his eyes fixated on him. 

————————————————

"NO, WAIT! KACCHAN, PLEASE!" Izuku struggled as Katsuki pinned him down in a lonesome and abandoned corridor.

"Don't be so loud Deku! You know I do this because I love you...!" Bakugou insisted as he pulled his hair so that he faced him and grabbed his hips.

Bakugou smashed their lips together as Izuku struggled to get out of the other one's grip.