Deal

What do you mean by that?"

"Well, you know how they both mysteriously missed class? I just found Midoriya coming out of the forest and looked a little paranoid and wobbly, and just when I dismissed him to his room I heard Bakugou come in.

Then when I asked if anything was happening he just yelled at me. I know that it sounds pretty stupid and that I'm just crazy but I don't know..." Todoroki told his teacher, worried if he was going to be taken seriously.

Aizawa looked at his student in deep thought, trying to connect the dots and puzzle pieces he had access to, but sadly figuring out he didn't have enough.

"Well if you think about it, it could be a little hint to find something big. So I recommend researching a bit more and getting some more concrete proof, but at the moment this is a good find for now," Aizawa said as he thought hard about what those two could be hiding.

"Thank you sensei, sorry for bothering you, I'll take my leave now" Todoroki said as he left the office.

Aizawa didn't even have time to tell his student that it didn't bother him, that it actually intrigued him. That he cared for his student's safety, and therefore he cared about the subject.

He reclined in his chair a bit and started to think about all of this strange case, it was something he never had to face before. He was used to facing villains in battle and saving people from the villain's evil plots, he had done it many times before in work.

He was never warned about having to face a type of villain he couldn't see, one that he couldn't even know if it was real. One hidden among the students he taught and saw daily, standing proud of his terrific actions in the same building as him.

Then Aizawa began thinking about the presumed victim, Midoriya. There was something strange about the boy and he knew it, something that caught his eye like no one else ever did.

It was strange from the beginning, the first day he stepped foot in his classroom he had the strange hunch. Then his recent hand-stiffness and sudden disappearance just feed that bizarre hunch of his.

He felt like a toddler trying to build a puzzle that had various pieces missing, some were munched on, and others were from a different puzzle.

Aizawa closed his eyes and sighed deeply, he sat up and grabbed his hot coffee, the smoke radiating from it never stopping him from taking a sip.

He exhaled as soon as he finished the sip, it gave him the refreshing feeling he needed after all the extensive thinking.

Looking at the beautiful blue sky through his window, he decided to take a small break and continue when he had a new puzzle piece to work with.

————————————————

Todoroki walked around UA as he followed the path he came from, in his journey, he found someone he didn't quite expect.

"Shinsou?" Todoroki questioned as he looked at the sleep-deprived teen.

"Oh, hey Todoroki, what are you doing around here?" Shinsou asked as he scratched his neck.

"Nothing much, just going back to the dorms, how about you?" Todoroki asked, kind of curious as to why he was here too.

"Well, I just like to pass my time at the rooftop, nothing much either" Shinsou answered, shrugging his shoulders.

Todoroki looked at him for a little while, a strange idea had crossed his mind. He had the power to make people say whatever he wants, even if the person doesn't want to. So would it be fair to make Shinsou give Midoriya a little push?