Alliances

Blinding lights and devilishly loud sounds hit Izuku's eyes and ears as he woke up sorely from the cold floor he had slept in, he looked around for some orientation and found his beeping alarm.

He slowly and stiffly stood up and dragged himself towards his bedside table and turned off his alarm, he stretched a bit and rubbed his eyes.

He started remembering what had happened yesterday night thanks to the pain of the burns Bakugou had left on him and of the slamming against everything, it brought him nausea just thinking about it.

He covered his mouth while gagging as he remembered the horrible things he had done, as just like all the other times, he scolded himself for not being able to defend himself.

"Useless"

"Weak"

"Worthless"

"Slut"

"No... please just stop..." Izuku begged under his breath as he pulled his hair in hopes that all the words repeating in his head would die down.

He slid down the wall as the voices kept growing louder and louder, he tried to shush them but it seemed impossible. In his silent agony he noticed something under his bed, he noticed a small black box.

He weakly reached out for it, he pulled it out of the darkness and opened it to reveal a set of small blades, some covered in red or brown stains, and some were completely new and unused.

But the one thing with the most blood stains was a large cutter in the middle of the box, that was his personal favorite, and because of that is the one that he pulled out.

He outstretched his arm in front of him, and as quickly as it ended, he did one cut.

He could feel how the volume of the voices lowered down, so as he always did, he did another one, and another, and another...

The blood started to spread from just his wrist to his whole forearm, it fell off his skin and into the floor with its beautiful crimson shine as it dragged the voices with it, making them disappear too.

The feeling of the skin opening and the blood seeping out was refreshing, it was a way to get the voices to go away, a way to make the nasty feeling of his body go away for even just a moment.

Izuku finally regained consciousness, he looked at his bloody arms, cuts scattered all over both of them.

He let out a sigh of relief, he was glad the voices had finally quieted down and the disgusting feeling underneath his skin left.

He threw the bloody cutter in the box again and closed it, then he slid it under his bed just like it was before he used it.

Slowly, he began to stand up, then headed to the bathroom to bandage his whole forearms.

The bandage began to soak the blood as Izuku pressed it against his irritated skin. The feeling of the accumulated blood trapped between his skin and the bandage was something he was already used to, and he already knew that it would go away in no time.

After he was done with all of that, he remembered, he had to go to school today.

He sighed once again, all he wanted to do was rest and nothing more, but it seems destiny had other plans.

He briefly showered, but even if it was brief, it still caused his fresh wounds to sting and to release more blood. It stained his shower floor a crimson red as the bandages began to break loose, this made him mad, but decided to succumb to the pain stead of fighting it.