Establishing Dominance

RAW
October 17

RAW begins at the Cuidad de Mexico, and the crowd are ready for the night to begin.

It was confirmed Rey Mysterio will be competing tonight, and against WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio in a Non-Title Match at the main event. Not only that, John Cena will be at the announce table as well. It's also confirmed that Jim Ross will remain as the main commentator for RAW, much to the annoyance of the AssKisser/FootKisser, Michael Cole.

We later see Randy Orton, John Morrison and Sheamus going up against Mark Henry, Christian, and Cody Rhodes. Cody set his differences with Mark aside after Daikon forced him to have a match against him last week. Soon, this went down with a brawl and then Morrison getting hit with a World Strongest Slam by the World Heavyweight Champion, ending the match.

After a commercial break and a vignette of Brodus Clay, we see Daikon at his office, talking on the phone. Soon, we see the Bella Twins arrive with a Tea Kettle, cups, and a book. They set the stuff on his table before they move to his side.

Bellas: Good evening, Mr. Black.

Daikon: I'm call you back. *ends the call* I see you brought the tea here.

Nikki: Yes, sir. *caress his hair and shoulder* We got you wanted, including the book you ordered.

Daikon: Thank you. I knew I can rely on you twins.

Brie: *caress his back* Just don't forget how important we are to RAW.

Daikon: I won't. You may leave.

Bellas: Take care, Mr. Black.

They leave as Daikon gave a smirk before pouring some tea on his cup and take a sip.

Daikon: Mmm...God, I miss how they make tea in Mexico.

The crowd pops as he opens the book and pulls out some reading glasses and proceeds to read it. Soon, Ricardo Rodriguez arrives, carrying the WWE Title, getting a boo from the crowd. Daikon paid no mind to him as drinks his tea and reads his book.

Ricardo: Señor Black-

Daikon: Sshh...

Ricardo: Alberto-

Daikon: Quiet-

Ricardo: Alberto Del-

Daikon: Shut up-

Ricardo: Alberto Del Rio-

Daikon: CALLATE!

Ricardo jumps back as the crowd was either spooked or laughed that Daikon told him to shut up in Spanish. Soon, Alberto arrives he stares down at Daikon getting a boo from the crowd.

Alberto: At the main event tonight...esta lucha sin titulo defendido...against Rey Mysterio with John Cena at commentary...Teas vuelto loco?

The crowd boos while Daikon gave a smirk and an eyebrow asking "Is that a trick questions?"

Alberto: It's unbefitting...for a man like myself-

Daikon: And what kind of man are you?

The crowd oohs as Daikon puts his glasses and book down before standing up.

Daikon: I'm sure your father knows about me, right? I wrestled in Triple A, remember?

Alberto: What does that have to-

Daikon: Then, you may have have known...that I am not the person who thinks so highly on family lineage or such shit like that. I mean, look at me...do I use the fame of my family member to get where I am? I nominee for the Hall of Fame? No. I did it with hard work and determination.