RAW After Vengeance

WWE
October 24, 2011

RAW after Vengeance begins as the crowd was hyped. Last Night, Air Boom Retain the Titles, Dolph Ziggler retains the US Title, Beth Phoenix retains the Divas Championship, Sheamus beats Christian, Awesome Truth beats CM Punk and John Morrison, Randy Orton beats Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry ends the matcha against Big Show by Superplex them down to the ring, collapsing it, and Alberto Del Rio defeats John Cena after some assistance from Awesome Truth.

The crowd pops as Daikon comes out and makes his way to the ring.

JR: And there he is, Ladies and Gentlemen, the God of Justice, the General Manager of Monday Night RAW, Daikon Black.

Michael: He has been on a role since he rejoined WWE after a decade away.

Jerry: I agree. He has shown to be cunning, authoritarian, and no nonsense type of Being. He has the entire Roster on his Boot and he's gonna keep it that way as everyone, including us, are a short leash.

Daikon enters the ring and asks for the mic. He was given one as his theme fades and the crowd cheers for him. He looks around before speaking.

Daikon: Last night at Vengeance was intriguing. But...it's not what I wanted to happen. It didn't come to my expectations, but we learn to improve. You cannot go through life without getting a few mistakes and learning from them. That is how we as a civilization are in nature.

The crowd oohs.

Daikon: Now, I am sure you want me to address the situation with..."the Awesome Truth"- *gags* after their attack on John Cena last night. So...I want them to come out and face me right here, now.

The crowd cheers as Daikon turns to the stage as he waits for the Miz and Truth to arrive.

The crowd boos as both partners come out, looking cocky and arrogant. Daikon watches them with a calm expression. You know, the kind that your dad watches you, unfazed, but you know he's got you.

Soon, they wrap to the song before entering the ring. The song fades as both men walked around, like they're proud of what they did last night.

R-Truth: Austin, Texas! WHAT'S UP?!

The crowd boos as the two turn to Daikon, who's looking calm and expressionless.

Miz: You wanted us here, Boss Man...well, we're here. Gotta problem?

R-Truth: He's been having a problem with us since he got here a couple of weeks ago.

Miz: That is true. Then again, he isn't liked by anyone after he took three World Championships and went on an amazing World Tour.

R-Truth: Wait...are you complementing him? You know he doesn't care about anybody liking him.

The crowd oohs and laughs as Miz realizes his mistake. Daikon, for the first time in a while, laughed while covering his mouth, knowing what Truth said is true.

Miz: Oh, no. I'm not. I mean...a guy like him doesn't deserve to be having three championships around him as he shows them off. I mean look at him, now.