Revolutionizing

RAW
November 7

(I skipped the last week as the Muppets appeared and felt it would take away the seriousness of Daikon Black so I decided to have unchanged and not have Daikon be involved.)

The show starts with John Cena confirming that the Rock will be teaming up with him against the Miz and R-Truth at Survivor Series. Soon, Miz and Truth come out and start mocking him and Miz repeatedly said he pinned him at the Main Event of WrestleMania, forgetting that he had the Rock to thank for.

Soon, the rush in to attack Cena until his partner for tonight, Zack Ryder comes out and makes the safe.

Later, it was confirmed that Yoshi Tatsu will be facing Jack Swagger in a match tonight. Fans have been wondering what is going to happen as the week before, after Tatsu's match against R-Truth, he shook hands with General Manager, Daikon and walks with him.

We see John Morrison facing Dolph Ziggler with Vickie Guerrero at ringside. Soon, Morrison wins the match with a roll up.

Later, Mason Ryan faced Ezekiel Jackson. The two power houses collided as they beat other until Ryan gets the win with a Falling Powerbomb. Then, Jackson attacks him after the match and hits the Book of Ezekiel on Mason onto the steps. This starts a feud between Ezekiel and Mason.

*later*

We see Alberto Del Rio facing Kofi Kingston and winning the match. Soon, Punk arrives and the two traded insults and Del Rio angrily tells Punk to forfeit, but Punk reiterates that the GM has the authority to do and will not do so. Soon, the two attacked until Ricardo helos Alberto but gets to Go to Sleep.

*later*

We see Swagger in the ring with Vickie as they wait for Yoshi Tatsu to come out. Everyone would think this will be a walk in the park for Jack as he will mop the floor with Yoshi's face in this match. Then...

Everyone was shocked by this as they never heard of this song before. Suddenly, Yoshi Tatsu comes out and everyone caught his new look. His blonde strand of hair was dyed to red and his attire looks way different then his regular attire.

Soon, Daikon Black comes out as he looks at Yoshitatsu with pride

Soon, Daikon Black comes out as he looks at Yoshitatsu with pride. Yoshi nods as the two make their way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: His opponent, being accompanied by the Raw General Manager, Daikon Black, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing 225lbs, Yoshi Tatsu!

Daikon grins as they make their way to the ring. Jack and Vickie were surprised by the change of look as Yoshi enters the ring. Daikon stood at ringside as Tatsu prepares for the match while removing coat and his theme fades. Jack prepares as well and the match begins.