16. what are we doing?

Blake's POV:
As soon as I heard Alex say "take me," I wasted absolutely no time getting her underwear off and pushing my way into her. Once I was all the way in, she gasped and I smirked.

I started out slow, solely out of consideration but once she got used to the feeling, I quickened the pace.

"Got damn, baby, you feel so good..."

I kissed and sucked on her neck, and she gripped the towel in front of her.

"Oh God, Blake! Don't stop!!"

I couldn't stop even if I wanted to, baby.

I held on to her hips and started thrusting deeper, and she let out the sexiest moan I've ever heard.

I found myself wanting to cum faster than usual, which was weird. That's never happened to me before, but it felt way too good to stop.

I dug my nails into her hips as I came, and she threw her head back, letting it rest on my shoulder. After a few slow thrusts, I pulled out, and she turned around to face me. I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her roughly, but also kinda passionately.

We pulled away, and she bit her lip and smirked a little. She grabbed my hand, then led me upstairs to her room.

•~•~•

Alexandra's POV:
I have never experienced true pleasure until today. All I can say is Blake Griffin is very...talented. I didn't know someone could be so rough, yet so gentle.

After round two, the both of us just laid in my bed. He had his arm draped around my waist, and he continually kissed the back of my neck softly, something I didn't really expect.

He aimlessly ran his thumb over my stomach, and I smiled a little at his touch. I actually like having Blake this close to me, which is weird considering how much I disliked him before.

"You think I could get fired for this?" I asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

"For what?"

"Having sex with one of the players."

He chuckled and kissed my shoulder as his grip around my waist tightened, "nah. It's not like anyone's gonna find out."

True.

"Blake...what are we doing?" I asked, running my index finger over his knuckles.

He kissed my shoulder again, but he didn't say anything for a while.

"Alex, I like you - I like you a lot actually. It's just, I'm not really looking to get in a relationship right now."

I nodded. "So I'm gonna be like the other girls you want nothing to do with after you sleep with them?" I asked curiously.

I wasn't really looking to get into a relationship when I moved out here, so I guess that doesn't bother me. But I did just give it up to him after being celibate for six years, so I need to know what his intentions are.

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him since I moved away a little. "No, because I actually care about you."

"So...I'm just gonna be one of the girls you call when you're horny and want sex?"

"No. I mean, I still wanna see you & hang out with you outside of work, and you're the only one I wanna have sex with."

I kinda furrowed my eyebrows a little because his logic is confusing me.

"Oh my God, Blake, this doesn't -"

He chuckled at me again, then kissed me to shut me up. I wouldn't mind if he wanted to do this more often.

"How about we talk about whatever this is later." He tucked a curly strand of hair behind my ear and softly ran his thumb over my bottom lip, making me shiver. "You know what I wanna do right now?"

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He smirked at me, then disappeared under the covers and soon after, his head was in between my legs.

Even though I wanted to talk to him about our little situation, I couldn't think about that. The only thing I could think about was the fact that he's about to satisfy me for the third time in one day.

_____________________________________________________________

sorry it's so short but after this, things are gonna be more sexual between them. some chapters are gonna be way more explicit than others, so i'm just warning you in advance.

if that makes you uncomfortable, please do not read the explicit chapters. other than that, i hope y'all are enjoying the story. :)

~B.❤️