Chapter 2 : Wangshu Inn

Chapter 2

Wangshu Inn

.

.

.

"Auntie Goldet!" you rushed over towards her with a huge grin and wide opened arms

"Y/N!" Auntie Goldet returned the smile as she crouched down and welcomed you with a hug.

Once you broke the hug, your eyes wandered around the place before looking up to the inn from the wooden bridge, "Woah! So tall!"

"Right! This is your first time visiting the inn, isn't it?" Auntie Goldet snapped her finger in realization as you nodded your head and proceeded to look around the area.

"Thank you for willing to take care of her while we're gone." your mom said gratefully.

Auntie Goldet waved her hands with a small laugh, "It's no problem."

"Let's go, love. We must get to Liyue harbor before six or we'll miss the boat." your dad reminded from behind as he watched you run around the place.

"Of course!" your mom nodded before her gaze went on to Auntie Goldet once more, "We'll be off now, take care."

"You too."

Auntie Goldet and your mom shared a small hug before they bid farewell, her gaze then went to your small form, "Bye, Y/N!"

Your attention then went towards your mom and soon you quickly ran to her figure to give her a huge hug,

"Bye, mom.." you muttered sadly, your voice muffled as you burried your face in her clothes.

"Don't be sad, dear. We'll be back soon." your mom cooed as she returned the hug and patted your head.

She lets you go after giving you a small squeeze of reassurance. You were then suddenly picked up by your dad once you left your mother's embrace, "Alright kiddo! Don't be too much of a handful for Auntie Goldet, okay?"

"I'm sure she'll make the inn much livelier." Auntie Goldet spoke up with a smile.

You hummed as a response, "I'll be well behaved."

"I trust you on your words, kiddo." your dad gently placed you down as he ruffled your head, "I'll see you soon!"

You hugged them one last time before they both went their way towards Liyue harbor.

Your gaze lingered on their back for a bit before averting them towards Auntie Goldet once more.

"I'm sorry I can't give you a small tour around the place yet since I have to quickly get back to work." Auntie Goldet sighed disappointingly before giving you a hopeful smile, "But I'm sure I can later in the evening."