Chapter 7 : Training

Chapter 7

Training

.

.

.

You ran up the hill excitedly that morning as you head towards a large open field near Liyue Harbor, a place where you and Xingqiu had agreed to meet up at a day before

"Morning Y/N!" greeted Xingqiu with a wave as soon as he saw you.

"Good morning!" you smiled as you approached him before your eyes finally set towards an unfamiliar figure behind your new friend.

The person was silently chewing on a blue icy popsicle as he avoided your gaze with a stoic expression.

Xingqiu seemed to notice your curious stare at his friend. He then glanced behind him before chuckling and turning back towards you, "Hope you don't mind that I brought a friend to our first training session."

"You make it sound like you're babysitting me." you heard the stoic boy grumbled before giving a sigh.

Xingqiu ignored his friend's statement as he gave a firm pat on the said boy's shoulder, "This icy guy right here is Chongyun."

"And this fine lady is Y/N

"And this fine lady is Y/N." Xingqiu continued as he gestured towards you.

You gave Chongyun a small wave while he only gave you a nod of acknowledgement before walking away to sit under a tree, enjoying the shade it provided as he focused back on eating the popsicle.

"So what are we going to do first?" you inquired with a slight tilt on your head.

"I'm going to show you how to hold a sword correctly first." Xingqiu shrugged as he went to the same tree Chongyun was at before crouching down to take something.

That was when you noticed the two wooden swords placed messily on the ground right next to the icy boy.

"Heads up!" Xingqiu exclaimed as he threw one of the wooden swords at you.