Chapter 4 :Hidden Scars

Micasa now entered her mother's room.
She was searching for that diary her mother used to write everyday. In search of that, she came across many things -
Mirror - which her mother rarely uses as her whole day was devoted on Micasa's care.She hardly gets time to look herself.
Her wedding dress - which was kept under layers of dresses.
Now Micasa went down to the memory lane.

"Mamma,I want to wear the same dress on my wedding day"

Honey,You are just 18.I will buy you another gorgeous dress and you will look like an angel that day.I don't want to pass my luck to you through this dress.

A complete silence between mother and daughter.
( Though Micasa wants to ask many questions but respected her mother's silence over her own curiosity)

Presently Micasa found that diary in the wardrobe. Not the first page but she randomly opened any page...

I am shocked by the sudden shift in David's behavior.I think I am torn between the person I fell in love with and the growing unease.
My early days of relationship filled with love, hope and promises for bright future has now changed to manipulation and control.

(( This intimate glimpse into her mother's reality shocked Micasa. She turned over the page. ))

Now I want to escape from this abusive relationship.This so called illusionary love is entangled with violence, false promises and apologies.I want to set myself free but I am scared of the consequences.

Sam came into the room and with his sign language he told Micasa that they need to go back to Rehab center. Micasa took that diary with her.
At night, she again opened any random page from the diary.

My hidden scars and shattered dreams
are recovering because of Micasa. I will slowly come out of this lasting impact.

Micasa turned over the page..

Once again I met that psychopath.But this time I m not falling into his trap as I have Micasa with me.I am free

Micasa realizes that the shadow ,she saw that day is not a mere coincidence but a chilling symbol tied to her mother's past.