𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10 || Hangout with Music Club

(WTF WATTPAD JUST GET RID OF THE COPY AND PASTE- nvm it's still working lol)

<3rd Person POV>

'What a great day to start! I hope there will be something good and interesting happening today.' thought Jake while walking to school. It was near the school gate he saw Drew and the Jomies waiting for him. 'Welp, I see Drew and the jomies over there. Let's say hi just like what I always do.' thought Jake. He was about to say hi to Drew and the Jomies and unexpectedly felt his shoulder getting tapped. He turned around and look, at Hailey smiling slightly behind him.

"Oh uh, what's up Hailey?" he asked, in a totally chill voice.

"So other music club members and I are going to have something in my house at 7 P.M. I was wondering if you.. join us?" she asked shyly (yo pick me vibe  /j). Jake thought for a while. He is pretty sure that he doesn't have anything important today, so he agrees. Hailey felt happy as Jake agreed. She waved "bye" to Jake while walking inside the school gate, smiling.

"Why are you looking so happy Jakey~?" Henry asked.

"Did you finally confess to Daisy and she said yes?" -Liam

"Uh no-" 

"Omg, you god dumped?! Awww I'm so sorry for you!" -Henry

"Henry, if he got dumped then why would he be happy?" Drew said in an annoyed tone. 

"Oh yea" -Henry

Liam sighed. "You dumbass" 

"Uh, guys I still haven't confessed to Daisy yet-" 

"Then why ru happy?" -Henry

"It's nothing, let's go to class" he replied.

<Jake's POV>

I can't tell them- especially Drew. He will probably be really pissed at me if he hears that I'm going to hang out with Hailey and the music clubs. Plus, Henry and Liam maybe judge and tease me.. 

The school was, as usual, nothing special. But I'm pretty excited to hang out with Hailey and the music clubs! They are all nice, friendly, and fun. I love them so much.. <3

<After School>

It was the end of the class. The school was over for today. As I tried to walk off from the class, Drew suddenly approach me. 

"Hmm?" 

"See you later Jake," he smiled then left me. 

Maybe he meant by tomorrow? I shrugged my shoulder lightly then went home. 

..................

It was 7 P.M. I walked to Hailey's house, it was close enough. I knocked on the door and the turquoise hair girl opened the door. It was Hailey. She let me in. Inside, there were all of the music club members. I spend a good time with them. 

(SPOILER: Next chapter will be kind of angsty)

(Sorry this chapter is kind of short and suck)

(I didn't really have any ideas)

(I'm so busy.. I'm so fucking tired as hell)

(Words: 451)

(09/08/2023)