𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11 || Getting Ditched, Again

(Hello)

(Warning: Grammar Problems)

(Credits: Lady dimitrescu)

(Angst y'all 🤩) 

<3rd Person POV>

Jake promised Drew to watch a movie with him last Tuesday when he ditched him for the music club to make up with him. Drew felt happy as he thought that he could spend time with him like they used to do. He put out a bowl of popcorn and looked through the movies. His parents were on a business trip and his little sister was sleeping in her room.

7:10

He usually comes 10 minutes earlier. It's already been 10 minutes. Where is he? Drew decided to wait for him a bit before texting him. 

7:34

Drew wasn't happy. He was wildly late. Rather than sit on the chair all the time, he lay down on the bed. He checked his phone, in case Jake texted him something. Nothing. 'Maybe traffic?' he thought. That didn't really make sense but Drew believed that Jake would arrive soon. He was still looking through the movies. He wondered what Jake would want to watch. 'I don't know but probably NOT horror stuff.' He thought and smiled to himself.

8:00

Drew was still waiting. The popcorn had gotten cold by now. His stomach growl quietly. He hasn't eaten anything yet. He was hungry. He yawned softly. 'How could he possibly be this late..??' He grunted but still hopping Jake to come any time soon. He got bored looking through the movies so he decided to scroll through his fyp page.

8:25

Drew was running out of patience. Why is he being so late? He promised him that he would come. He was furious. He turned closed the tab he was scrolling and opened [any messaging app] to text Jake. 

Jake 💛

Hey

Jake?

You are so late you know..?

What's taking you so long?!

..........

But Jake never replied nor read the texts. 

9:00

He looked outside the window. It was getting really dark, but there were stars shining outside. He checked the time. It was 9 PM and Jake haven't come yet. He was hoping that Jake was just doing some crazy unfunny joke on him. 

9:30

He rechecked the messages. No reply. He still tried to believe that Jake would come sometime later. He will not ditch him again, right..?

10:00

It was getting really hot by now on his phone. His phone battery percentage was 19%. He charged his phone and then lay down in bed, thinking about his life. 

10:24

He rubbed his eyes gently, trying to look properly. He yawned softly before standing and unplucked his phone from the charger. He checked the text again. Still no reply. In case, he didn't even read the text. 'Did something happen to him?'. Drew felt worried about him. Jake usually texts him back. 

Jake 💛

Hey, are you okay?

Did something happen?

Reply to me

..

*Missed Call 📞*

*Missed Call 📞*

He even call him 2 times but Jake still didn't read the text or text back to him. He began to feel hopeless. Will Jake even show up? But he still tried to believe Jake and waited for him. 

10:50 

Drew was scrolling his Instagram, looking at other people's life. They all looked happy with their partners, families, and friends. Jake hasn't come yet, and the popcorn was already cold. Drew began to feel more hungry, so he ate a few of the popcorn in the bowl while scrolling his phone. He missed Jake. He wished that Jake was here. He felt even more hopeless. 

11:00 

Still no replies from Jake. At this point, Drew felt really tired. He was scrolling Instagram when suddenly he saw a post from Jake. His eyes widened. Jake and... the music freaks..? He checked the time when he posted it. Today, at 10:45 PM..? So.. Jake.. ditch him..? 

Water begins to collect at the bottom lid of his eye. Was he crying? Some tears were falling from his eyes. Despite feeling furious, Drew felt more disappointed and sad. He got ditched by his own best friend, again. He throws his phone across his room. His phone screen cracked, but Drew didn't care. He bites his lips, trying to hold his tears. His lips were bleeding from biting too hard. He quickly wiped off the blood. His lips felt hurt as they kept bleeding slightly. However, it was his heart that was the most hurt. 

Jake always spends time with him. He never ditch him before. Drew felt unusual pain in his heart. Is he not an important person to him anymore? Or he was just being over dramatic? 

'Or maybe, Jake liked the music club better than me. Will he leave me for them..?' He thought as his tears fell to the bed. He felt afraid that Jake will leave him. Suddenly, he felt furious. Why would he choose those freaks over him?! He already did so much for him, trying his best to support him, making sure he doesn't get hurt by others. His anger was out of control, so he punched a wall beside him. He punched it non-stop, making his fist bleed. 

A few minutes later, he finally stopped punching the wall. He fell down to the floor and lay his head on the wall. He became crazy because of the mixture of feeling he had. He looked up at his clock. It was nearly 12 AM. He got up and took off his hoodie, which reveal his white shirt. He tossed away his hoodie and lay down on the bed. 

As he lay down on his bed, his eyes felt heavy and his body felt extremely heavy. His heart was beating- but he didn't know the reason for that. He was feeling tired, but yet he didn't feel sleepy. 

All he could think about was Jake. Why would Jake ditch him? Does Jake love those freaks better? Will Jake leave him? Does Jake hate him? 

His sight went blurry as he overthink. His mind went glitchy, his body couldn't move, and everything went blank.  

(Eww I feel so cringe after making this 💀💀💀)

(Actually, I wrote this chapter using my experiment :D)

(I'm still trying to write better)

(I hope you guys feel okay, Bye for now)

(Words: 1011)

15/08/2023