𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13 || The Hangout

(Speed running because I got ideas)

(Vote if you are enjoying the story)

(My right hand has been feeling pain since last night :( It has an electricity feeling 💀)

(Gonna copy the eps 9 script ✨)

(TW: grammar problem)

(Enjoy! <3)

.

<3rd Person POV>

He turned back and then started to walk to the class. He felt better after apologizing to Drew. Seeing Jake leave, Drew turned around and went to the science lab for his next class. He entered the science lab and saw Liam was already there, looking concerned.  

He sat next to Liam, waiting for the teacher. Drew was humming slightly, and then suddenly Liam finally spoke. 

"So... is your problem with you and Jake solved..?" he asked carefully. 

"Yeah, I guess. He said sorry and promised to hang out with us later after school," he replied, smiling slightly. Liam could tell that Drew was already excited about it. 

"Did he really forget about your promise and ditch you for that music freak?!"

"S-Sort of..." he muttered. "But he said he was sorry and not going to ditch me- I mean us again so.." 

"Do you really think that he would abide by the promise? I mean, the last time I'm pretty sure he promised the EXACT promise but he broke the promise," grunted Liam, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. 

"He will this time.." he murmured, fidgeting his fingers slightly. 

"Yeah sure, how you know that?" 

"Ugh, just shut up Liam. I trust Jake okay." 

"Yea whatever.." he sighed, rolling his eyes again. 

The whole time in class, Drew seemed to daydreaming about Jake and that made Liam irritated. 

After school ends, Drew decides to wait for Jake near the lockers with the rest of the Jomies. Meanwhile, with Jake, he was walking in the hallway. He was busy thinking about [Eps 8, about him asking Hailey to sing with him]. Suddenly, he bumped into Hailey and Zander walking together. 

"Why hello there, Mr. Simp." teased Zander as he saw Jake on his way. Hailey looked a bit uncomfortable and looked away from Jake. 

"Hello to you too, Mr. Grapelord." he chuckled a bit before replying to him. 

Zander rolled his eyes slightly. "So! Milly's taken it upon herself to design matching jackets for the club. I can't imagine how ghastly the design will be letting her do it alone, so we have no choice but to help..." he said in a dramatic way. "You gonna come to check it out with us?" he asked, smiling. 

"Oh," he laughed lightly. "I would but, I'm hanging out with Drew and the others now, so uh..." he muttered. 

"Ah... Okay," he answered simply, crossing his arms. 

As Zander answered, Jake and Hailey were having some awkward moments. Zander felt uncomfortable and awkward at the same time, he looked at Hailey and Jake. 

"Uhhhhhh... should I go or-?" 

"NO!" Zander got cut out by Hailey. 

"C'mon Zander, we're leaving," demanded Hailey, dragging Zander by his arms. 

"Hey! Why does everyone think they can drag me about like a ragdoll?!" complained Zander. 

Jake felt awkward and then walked toward Drew and the others. Drew was holding his phone, scrolling through something on his phone. Henry grabbed something from his locker, Liam thinking about some random stuff, Zoey fixing her makeup, and Lia talking about some random shit. Liam eyes widened as he saw Jake approaching them. He was actually surprised that Jake didn't ditch Drew this time.