𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 || Fight

(My Drake heart broke after eps 11 </3)

(Yo whats up your dumb writer is back OwO)

(Im back with a new chapter to tell)

(Guess if this chapter is going to be angst or other stuff lolol)

(Fun fact : I love seeing my readers suffer while reading angst <3)

(TW : grammar problems) 

(Enjoy ig) 

.

<3rd Person POV>

Drew slightly opened his eyes. His whole body was sweaty. Seem that he has a bad dream- no, worst than that. A nightmare. But he couldn't remember it plus, he didn't want to remember it either. 

He stand up from his bed and picked up the hoodie he threw away yesterday. There were a little blood stains on the wall but Drew didn't care. He went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. He wore a shirt and a dark navy blue color hoodie (Fr matching with his bf). As he went downstairs, he saw Juliet- preparing food. He smelled the food and felt instantly hungry, remembering that he hadn't really eaten anything since last night. 

"Good morning, Drew. How was your sleep?" Juliet asked, smiling softly at him. 

" Good, I guess," he replied, forcing a smile. 

"I prepare breakfast for you, have some bite!" 

Although he was hungry, he wasn't in the mood to eat, so he respectfully declined. 

"Are you sure?" she checked, feeling worried about him.

"Yea, I'm not hungry. But thanks for the offer tho, I appreciate it." 

As soon as he finished saying that, he waved goodbye to her.  She waved back at him and shouted "Have a great day at school!". 

As he arrived at the school, his fake smile disappeared. He stayed quiet all day and seem Liam noticed it. 

"Hey Drew, you okay?" Liam asked carefully. 

"Yea," he replied.  

"I bet he is thinking about Jake lol" Henry teased. 

"Oh yea, how was your date with Jake yesterday?" 

"None of your business" 

"Oh come on, don't be so mean!" said Liam, rolling his eyes slightly. 

"Did you guys make out?" Henry asked playfully. 

"SHUT UP OKAY?!" snapped Drew. In shock, Henry walked backward a bit. Some people near there were surprised too. They all looked at Drew. 

"Hey Drew chill.." said Liam, trying to calm down Drew. "What happened yesterday?" 

"It's none of your fucking business," he replied. He looked away, biting his lips slightly. No one talked. Sometime later, people around them started to mind their own business again. They stayed there, feeling awkward. Liam knew that something bad happened between Drew and Jake last night. 

At that moment, Jake approach them. 

"Hey, guys!" Jake greeted them, smiling. 

Seeing Jake smiling made Drew feel hurt and angry. Is Jake really smiling after what happened last night? He squinted his eyes looking at Jake, clenching fists and gritting his teeth. He tried his best to control his anger, breathing in and out but eventually, Drew couldn't hold his anger anytime soon and shouted at Jake.

"JAKE STERLING, WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?!" 

"I uh.. were at Hailey's house, why?" 

"Yeah, I know that I saw your fucking Instagram," he rolled his eyes. "What I mean is, d-did you forgot to hang out with me yesterday..?" he asked, trying not to shout at Jake. 

"What? Do we suppose to hang out yesterday? I.. I don't remember.." he mumbled. 

"Y- You seriously forget it, didn't you? I-I can't believe it.. how could you..? How could you choose them over me? I fucking trust you! I fucking trust you so much that I patiently waited for you!" he shouted. His voice was loud but sounded hurt. 

Liam felt bad for Drew. 'How could he..?' he thought. Henry and Liam decided to leave them. 

"I.. I'm so sorry Drew! I forgot it.."

"Sorry? Sorry?! All you just say is 'sorry'?!" 

"I'm so sorry Drew, I really meant it! I didn't mean to ditch you, please forgive me.." 

Drew's breathing became more heavy. He felt like sobbing right now, but he didn't want to look weak. So instead, he bites his lips really hard which eventually causes bleeding on his lips. He avoids eye contact with Jake, scared that tears might fall down if he sees his best friend's eyes. 

Seeing Drew saying nothing, Jake felt really bad. He felt guilty for forgetting a promise to Drew and ditching him again. He didn't want to lose Drew. He was his best friend. He felt scared of losing his best friend for this. So, he leans closer to Drew and hugged him tightly. Drew's eyes widened because of the sudden hug.  

"Drew.. I'm so sorry.. please, forgive me..I promise not to ditch you again so please.." he begged while hugging him tightly. 

Drew felt his face heated up, his heart was pounding like crazy. He froze completely, not knowing what to do. But he felt comfortable while he was getting hugged by his best friend. He tried his best not to hug back because that will make him seem gay. He sighed.

"Y-you can let me go you know..?" 

"But do you forgive me?" 

"Yeah, I guess.. But please, don't ditch me anymore.." 

"Yes, I promise! I really promise this time! Thank you, Drew, for forgiving me.." 

"Whatever, let me go now!" 

"Oh yea right.." he let go of Drew. He felt himself blushing slightly but he brushed it off. 

"So wanna hang out after school today?" he asked, hoping Jake to say yes. 

"Sure, I'll see you later after school!" 

.

.

.

(Next chapter is going to make you mad >:D)

(I keep mistyping Drew and Jake help me)

(Fun fact again : I forgot my own story so I had to read it again 💀)

(Vote grr or else {Nothing happens})

(See you in the next chapter! Love you) 

(Words: 935)

21/08/2023