Chapter 01

Some say you have to look for happiness. Others say that happiness will come to you by itself.

How was your case?

Both became.

You were looking for happiness in life. That's why you decided to go to Jujutsu high. Because you hoped to find something there that you didn't have before.

And there you found someone very important to you. He himself came to you. Your happiness.

Part of the fact that your happiness is with you now came even earlier. When you were born with the Jujutsu technique that allowed you to live as a sorcerer from the beginning.

The door to happiness has opened for you.

And you just followed what fate gave you. Even though you were looking for happiness, you were looking for it among the opportunities that the moments presented to you.

You were looking for your happiness as much as you got it.

Everything that happened made sense. All the pain of your technique. That you're quiet and shy. It all made sense to get the happiness you wanted.

It all allowed you to get so close to one person... If your technique was different, you couldn't be so close to him.

If your character had been different, you would have failed as well. Even though you didn't try hard to win his love at first.

It came with time. As he got closer. When he was so sweet to you. It was the best feeling you've ever felt. With him you would never feel rejected. And when you finally felt it, it wasn't really there. Because he would never turn you away.

Life is a cycle of alternating rises and falls. Your path wasn't all downhill before. It was straight up or up.

Since you live with your lovely sensei, everything is downhill. More days go by during which you can smile sincerely when he is standing next to you.

You are unable to think about how your friends and parents feel. Because you weren't as happy with them as you were with him.

Everyone will come to terms with death someday. Every now and then someone dies in the world. You learned this honest truth in Jujutsu High. You've learned to accept death. others and even yours.

You weren't that much of a sorcerer. You had a powerful technique. But surely no other sorcerer has ever seen a young sorcerer act like you.

You refused to use your cursed energy. Because your Gojo-sensei gave you the opportunity. You could live with it without having to use technology. Because you will always be safe. And he'll assure you that your sweet face won't change.

You didn't need your technique when you lived with him. He didn't tell you to be a verb. You could just be you. His sweet girlfriend. His sweet and innocent ex-student.

You haven't been his student for two years. But you still feel like you did. Because you still like to call him sensei. Because he seems to like it. He liked it. You weren't like the rest. You used to call him "Satoru-Sensei" sometimes.

And all because he told you to call him by his name, and sometimes you forgot and you called him like a teacher.

But now that you're talking to him like that, everything's fine. Because when you say that to him, he smiles.

He takes it as sweet words. Because everything you say to him is cute.

He's not your sensei anymore. But he accepts that you sometimes talk to him like that. He still takes the form of a teacher for you. The teacher who teaches you to live. Life is not an easy task. Everyone has to know something to live.
And you need a little more than other people to live with it.