Epilogue

The epilogue is really the end of the story.

His fingers lightly traced your forehead as he soothed you from crying

You didn't want to remember what happened... They reminded you of what happened. 

You were crying. Because of you, they were here, fighting Satoru. Therefore, they want to return you to their lives.

But you refused. 

They reminded you of your parents. About all the people close to you that you have ever had.

You're closest to Satoru. 

But that's all...

You thought about how your parents feel now. What their lives are like. How things are going for them when you're gone. You believe they picked themselves up very quickly after you left. You can be sure that now that two years have passed, they are living like a normal family again. 

But you're sure your mother cried when she found out about your death. You know it. It certainly was. You would never want to be the reason for her tears. And now that you think about it, you know that she was crying because of you. It was all your fault... They all cried when you died.

"It's okay. Calm down... I'm here." 

"Satoru..."

You wish you didn't know this ever happened. You don't like the idea of having to live with someone who is crying because of you. 

Your parents don't remember you. 

Your classmates don't remember you. For them, you don't exist. You were never born. 

There is no grave for you because you are alive. And they don't remember who you were.

They woke up from their sleep and realized that there was no such person as (y/n). They considered it all to be a dream.

You are no longer in their lives. 

To end the despair of your parents, he did the same for them. There was nothing left of your memory there. 

All your things have been brought to you, to this house. And your parents didn't know you existed. 

Being affected by this part of the Gojo technique causes the brain to become confused. Information flies away, and you don't remember something. That's exactly right, like waking up from a coma after which you don't remember much. Like being attacked by a fever that could cause brain damage. 

Students forgot what happened in the first year. They forgot everything that happened to you. 

It was worse with your parents.
But they forgot about your death and that you were their daughter. That was the most important thing. They didn't cry anymore because you died. 

And now, because you found out about it, you were crying.

And there was only one way for you to stop crying forever and just smile.

"(y/n)-chan, do you trust me?" he asked suddenly, kissing your forehead. 

You looked up at him with tears filling your beautiful eyes for him. 

You nodded slightly, wiping away your tears with one hand as you clutched his shirt across his chest.

His fingers stroked your face. 

He gently wiped your tears and kissed you.

Fingers on the cheeks and forehead.  

This will be the last time he will be your authentic Satoru-Sensei. What happened now was real. Real. And he will give you oblivion of sadness by removing such life. 

What will happen now will no longer be as true as it was. 

What was real was that you were a student at Jujutsu High. And he was your teacher who fell in love with your kindness and innocence. In the warmth you gave him. 

Not to change your behavior and feelings.

Just to help you forget about what ever happened at Jujutsu High.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

You looked at your Satoru, who was lying shirtless on a towel in the sand, pretending that he was sunbathing. 

His eyes were on you as you sat next to him, looking out at the water. 

The water was around the island where you live together. 

Your Satoru is a Jujutsu sorcerer. He brought you here because, in this place, he can protect you from curses forever. 

You always trust him.
All the years he was with you.
How long has it been? 

His fingers lazily ran up your calf, tickling you a little.

“I just remembered something…” You replied to him with a smile. 

You couldn't tell the difference between the clear water at the shore, the blue of which showed beauty, and his eyes.
But if you had to choose, your Satoru's eyes would be more beautiful.

"What?" he asked and moved closer to you, resting his cheek on your thigh as he wrapped his arms around your hips. 

With your cheeks slightly pink in joy, you placed your hand in his hair, stroking him lightly. 

"It reminded me of how you saved me when I was in my third year of middle school. And you took care of me all these years. You protected me. Now you're doing it...And I..." You stopped, blushing more. "...I really love you..."

"I know, baby." He hugged you tighter.

He taught you about life. He taught you to love with him. 

You remembered life differently than he remembered it. But what was important was that you were safe and happy. 

He taught you, as a love teacher, to call him "Satoru-Sensei" innocently once again. 
With love and forever. Especially when you so sweetly say "I love you" to him.

°~END~°

A/n
Thank you for reading Satoru-sensei! With this final chapter, this two-story series ends.

I really wanted to make a happy ending, so here it is.

Any other happy ending probably wouldn't have been possible. Well, I hope you liked what I wrote!