Chapter 19

Summary: Do they really think they can take you away from here? You are here because you want to be with him.
Do they think you'll leave him just like that? When someone shows up to take you away, you won't want to go.
There was a moment when he felt bad. Because he knew you were here with him instead of your family. But when he asked if you wanted to leave and live your old life, you said you didn't need that and that you wanted to be with him.

They can't know you.They must not know about you so that you can have peace.

They must not know about you so that you can have peace

"I don't think it's wise to use Shikigami that can be destroyed in a pointless fight."

The white-haired man dodged each attack with the slightest difficulty. His movements were smooth and very easy.

For him, these attacks were so easy to avoid. He couldn't even fight seriously.

He doesn't want to kill his disciples. He never wanted to do anything bad to them. However, he had to keep them at bay.

He won't attack. He will defend.

His posture will remain defensive. He won't let them go near house.

They can't touch you. They can't see you. Because when that happens, they will be more determined to take you away from him.

He can't let them into the house... He has to keep them here. Until they have had enough and decide that further fighting is pointless.

Gojo would never hurt you or them. There was no one who was ever close to him.

He never wanted to lose anyone again.

Especially you. The person who had been closest to him for two years. There are no other people he cares about more than you.

"Pointless fight? After all, a sorcerer's job is to help someone who needs it, right?" He growled and motioned for the dog to attack the white-haired man.

Sharp claws stopped at his infinity. As always.

He wasn't seriously fighting. He didn't want to kill them. But he did everything to not hurt them and also to keep them away from you.

When he heard the whistling, his eyes widened.

The dog in front of him disappeared. It started going the other way. Towards home.

Do they really think they can take you away from here? You are here because you want to be with him.

Do they think you'll leave him just like that? When someone shows up to take you away, you won't want to go.

There was a moment when he felt bad. Because he knew you were here with him instead of your family. But when he asked if you wanted to leave and live your old life, you said you didn't need that and that you wanted to be with him.