Chapter 16

Summary: The fact that you had a teacher-student relationship didn't matter now. You are both adults. You can do what you want. Whenever you want and every thing that comes to your mind.
The truth is that many important things cannot be hidden behind a flimsy lie. Gojo couldn't hide things for long by speaking out about such things. A mysterious man whose behavior can be described as full of lies, and something worth discovering for the truth.
Someone wise will notice this too quickly.
Sometimes being smart also means foolishness.

"What's wrong, Fushiguro? I didn't expect you would want to talk to us

"What's wrong, Fushiguro? I didn't expect you would want to talk to us. You never talk to us..." the pink-haired man muttered as he sat on the table instead of the chair. 

He was happy to be able to sit in the same seat he had sat in two years ago. 

"He's probably jealous that we talk to our kohai more often than to him." the brunette laughed, sitting elegantly on a chair with her longer skirt falling freely. 

She always had to be elegant. Especially when she discovered that elegance in a woman like her is seen as an ideal. She considered herself strong and beautiful. So she must be just as elegant. 
Especially after she met Mei Mei. She became her idol because she can't deny that this woman maintains class even during a fight. 

Itadori didn't take anything like he always should. He acted the same as always. His movements during friendly encounters were erratic. And he didn't care what he looked like now. 

Fushiguro was the only person who tried to act as if something had really happened. 

Because something happened! There is nothing here that is absolutely normal...

A person who was supposedly dead for two years suddenly appears before his eyes... 

You were never bold. You would never be in a relationship with Gojo! You two were completely incompatible with each other! He was loud, and sometimes obnoxious!
You were quiet and shy. 

Because of your personality, you were definitely suppressed by him. Because he's definitely louder than you. More open and wild. 

What he saw... Where and how you were together... That's all...
It didn't look like a student-teacher relationship. 

Is it because he is no longer your teacher and you are also an adult?

Did he make you do it? 

You certainly knew how good it would be for you and for others. 

Surely you also saw his different behavior toward you. He cared about you more than anyone else. He was much closer.

Did he blackmail you to stay with him? 

Gojo is a selfish man sometimes.
Is he doing everything to keep you for him? Was he worried about you? 

Was he worried that he would lose another person?